Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Skarner: Impale + Flash ??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maleric

10-22-2012

So yea... Can Skarner use Flash while he has an enemy champion impaled?

Jesot

10-22-2012

It would cancel the impale.

Maleric

10-22-2012

So flashing ends my impale and doesn't bring the enemy champion with me?

Ordray

Recruiter

10-22-2012

I'm pretty sure that it's disabled during impale. He's my main jungle, and I'm fairly sure of it.

Notorious P I P

10-22-2012

Its not disabled, but I dont think they go with you. You flash away and they slowly catch up if I remember right. Its been a while since I tried it though.

Kaoelith

Recruiter

10-22-2012

they slowly follow you, you'll notice the same thing if you get knocked back by like an ali or trist
better to initiate with flash then imaple

FaerellG

10-22-2012

You can't flash after impale, but you can before. This is a reason to pack move speed with skarnar so you can drag them further in a short amount of time. It's why Shuryelia's is core on him.

Lethadind

10-23-2012

So...just a thought, would Ghost be more viable than Flash then? I'm gonna try to pick up and learn Skarner here pretty soon. Is the "flash-Impale" better, or the "Impale-Ghost"? Obviously you'd get more Impales through flash early game, but it seems like Ghost would have awesome late-game utility, as well as still a strong utility in the early game. Thoughts?

JRotund

10-24-2012

flash in, w out.