Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@ Morello - Wukong in season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creaking

10-22-2012

With the jungle changes promised I really wanted to see your input on one of my favorite champs. Wukong the Monkey King. Right now he is strong, a dominate champion who excels at just tearing apart the squishiest of targets. Not to mention he has an amazing ult that can liquefy a team if they decide to hang out in it. But his set back is he has no real defining lane, top lane is iffy just because your crushing blow and armor pen has not real effect against a tanky bruiser, his sustain is not brilliant and there are obviously better choices. His mid is viable, but an AP carry is better team comp wise. And sad to say, Melee ADCs don’t work all too well in the current meta. {In higher elo specificly.}

But Wukong’s jungle has always held promise… Do you think Wukong will become king of the jungle?

Long time Wukong player,

-Dolphin.

Creaking

10-22-2012

=]

Kirballs1

10-22-2012

He has a decent ganking set from what I've seen.If they buffed his decoy dmg he might actually be a good jungler.

Edit:wow his decoy actually does great dmg after looking at the numbers.

Creaking

10-22-2012

Quote:
Kirballs1:
He has a decent ganking set from what I've seen.If they buffed his decoy dmg he might actually be a good jungler.
Nah his decoy is fine, they need to make it so aggro does not drop. Resets the champ when you use it.

Dr Clueless PhD

10-22-2012

Quote:
Kirballs1:

Using decoy resets the camp, by the way. You'd have to open with it. Furthermore, putting points in Decoy is going to detract from your moves that are REALLY helping your ganks and clear.

Anyway, I personally don't think Wukong will be a top-tier jungler. However, it is entirely possible that the itemization changes coming in S3 will make him a stronger pick in top lane. I suggest you watch for that.

PuppetRegime

10-22-2012

Quote:
Kirballs1:
I think the best change might be a small movement speed buff on Decoy. I've noticed that in most team fights, it's not a reliable disengage because of the prevalence of AoE/skillshot damage.