Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does Lux have a flat-chest complex?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youso1337

10-22-2012

Before you call me a pervert, I have seen more than a few artworks that depict Lux as being envious of the chest sizes of other League women, particularly Ahri and MF. And if anything, why shouldn't Lux have such a complex? Adds to the funnies.

Case in point: http://tcbunny.tumblr.com/image/26188717718

And: http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1214989/4koma-ahri-anivia-annie_hastur-blonde_hair-blue_ey (there's translation notes through the link; danbooru can be NSFW)

So Riot, canon or non-canon?

Blaine Tog

10-22-2012

If it bothered her, she could just toss up illusions of bigger cans.

She does not, therefore, no complex. QED.

Youso1337

10-22-2012

Quote:
Blaine Tog:
If it bothered her, she could just toss up illusions of bigger cans.

She does not, therefore, no complex. QED.

I don't think illusions would do the trick. All it would take is one groping from Ahri (I just KNOW she does that occasionally for kicks) and then everyone realizes Lux is faking.

Waafu

10-22-2012

League of Legends isn't a romcom or a harem anime. Lux joined the League to blow things up while laughing like a chipmunk on helium, not because she wanted to **** her brother and attract male attention.

Besides, she's wearing armor, so you can't really tell how small her breasts are.

Youso1337

10-22-2012

Quote:
Waafu:
League of Legends isn't a romcom or a harem anime. Lux joined the League to blow things up while laughing like a chipmunk on helium, not because she wanted to **** her brother and attract male attention.

Besides, she's wearing armor, so you can't really tell how small her breasts are.

Doesn't mean the fandom can't have a little fun, right? And are you referencing Kimmundo?

Waafu

10-22-2012

Quote:
Youso1337:
Doesn't mean the fandom can't have a little fun, right? And are you referencing Kimmundo?

I have nothing against humorous fanart/fanfiction. The tone of your OP just sounded like you wanted Riot to officially recognize this as a significant personality trait of hers, which is, like, not happening.

Also, I was referencing the general fandom joke about Lux having an onii-chan complex, including but not limited to his work.

Youso1337

10-22-2012

Quote:
Waafu:
I have nothing against humorous fanart/fanfiction. The tone of your OP just sounded like you wanted Riot to officially recognize this as a significant personality trait of hers, which is, like, not happening.

Also, I was referencing the general fandom joke about Lux having an onii-chan complex, including but not limited to his work.

Fair enough.

1Eredale

10-22-2012

I have been a supporter of this theory for the longest time in secret (or more like, it never came up).

Seth Lightheart

10-22-2012

That is kinda a girl thing >.>

Arcane Azmadi

10-22-2012

The term you are looking for is A-Cup Angst (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/A-CupAngst).

Quote:
Youso1337:
I don't think illusions would do the trick. All it would take is one groping from Ahri (I just KNOW she does that occasionally for kicks) and then everyone realizes Lux is faking.

Lux isn't an illusionist. That's strictly LeBlanc's field.