Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Morello

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChromeFalcon

10-22-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Very soon, not soon(tm)

While we're on the subject, what about champions like Trundle and Rumble who havent gotten a third skin in quite a long time? ;o

Machineae

10-22-2012

Soul Reaver Varus could fit along the lines of a "Fully consumed Varus". After all, the lower half of Varus is a bit reminiscent of Draven's skin.

L0git

10-22-2012

Why do Reds, @Morello, always say they don't normally respond to threads with their name in the title.

When the complete opposite is more often than not, 100% true.

Expression

10-22-2012

Soon™

XElement

10-22-2012

Quote:
ChromeFalcon:
While we're on the subject, what about champions like Trundle and Rumble who havent gotten a third skin in quite a long time? ;o

I think a "human" version of Varus would be cool as well.
In armor and what not while looking human...though I hope he would walk normal then.

Also, thanks Morello for that helpful information @_@

SaxonThunder

10-22-2012

rumble pls riot pls. plz

pl0x

Ætherflux

10-22-2012

maybe we can get a soraka skin before this tho seeing as she and several other champs that came out before season 1 have yet t see a 3rd skin where as champs like teemo have 7+ dont get me wrong i love teemo but my unicorn needs some lovin too

ddog

10-22-2012

eve

XElement

10-22-2012

Quote:
Ætherflux:
maybe we can get a soraka skin before this tho seeing as she and several other champs that came out before season 1 have yet t see a 3rd skin where as champs like teemo have 7+ dont get me wrong i love teemo but my unicorn needs some lovin too

Well she is getting one I heard...but, technically I would jsut be happy of the remodel. That pretty much is a new skin.

The Soup Kitchen

10-22-2012

Quote:
Morello:
Very soon, not soon(tm)

Buff range to 600 and maybe more when you release skin Morello! He's my favorite!!!! MORELLO PLEASE!