@Morello

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChromeFalcon

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Very soon, not soon(tm)
While we're on the subject, what about champions like Trundle and Rumble who havent gotten a third skin in quite a long time? ;o

Machineae

10-22-2012

Soul Reaver Varus could fit along the lines of a "Fully consumed Varus". After all, the lower half of Varus is a bit reminiscent of Draven's skin.

L0git

10-22-2012

Why do Reds, @Morello, always say they don't normally respond to threads with their name in the title.

When the complete opposite is more often than not, 100% true.

Expression

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Soon™

XElement

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChromeFalcon View Post
While we're on the subject, what about champions like Trundle and Rumble who havent gotten a third skin in quite a long time? ;o
I think a "human" version of Varus would be cool as well.
In armor and what not while looking human...though I hope he would walk normal then.

Also, thanks Morello for that helpful information @_@

SaxonThunder

10-22-2012

rumble pls riot pls. plz

pl0x

Ætherflux

10-22-2012

maybe we can get a soraka skin before this tho seeing as she and several other champs that came out before season 1 have yet t see a 3rd skin where as champs like teemo have 7+ dont get me wrong i love teemo but my unicorn needs some lovin too

ddog

10-22-2012

eve

XElement

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ætherflux View Post
maybe we can get a soraka skin before this tho seeing as she and several other champs that came out before season 1 have yet t see a 3rd skin where as champs like teemo have 7+ dont get me wrong i love teemo but my unicorn needs some lovin too
Well she is getting one I heard...but, technically I would jsut be happy of the remodel. That pretty much is a new skin.

The Soup Kitchen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Very soon, not soon(tm)
Buff range to 600 and maybe more when you release skin Morello! He's my favorite!!!! MORELLO PLEASE!