New Free Champion Rotation (Season Two: Week 48)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Very Epic Guy

10-22-2012

i rly hope i see viktor played more then last time. its kinda depressing that even when hes free u never see him in normal games

zetalo9

Recruiter

10-22-2012

just bought vayne, bad luck

Random Cx

10-22-2012

Omg Vayne *o*. It's like you read my mind Riot....

oSplosion

10-22-2012

This is awesome. My plan this week(If elise patch came this week) was to insta buy elise and start working on vayne, but now i will always have vayne. God that dbl IP came at the perfect time, i'm sitting on almost 10k now.

Fierce Ranma

10-22-2012

I did want to try Skarner again but this rotation does make me question if riot actually reads these comments. MF again, Cho Gath again, every character in the rotation ive seen a few times since i started playing several months ago, but no Shyvanna, Yorick, Olaf, Trundle or even Tristana. Please riot, i know you need to cater to the newcomers but i've been here a while and i like to 'try before i buy'. No point in shelling out 975 RP or 6300 IP if i don't actually like the character much in the end.

Nerd Bird

10-22-2012

Mundo free week right after his sale week. im glad i didnt buy him

Booga97

10-22-2012

Really looking forward to Ziggs Vayne and Skarner! But Jayce, Brand and Shaco haven't been free in over 12 or so weeks + DYING TO TRY THEM!

Aszrul

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpTioNaL VooDoo View Post
This is awesome. My plan this week(If elise patch came this week) was to insta buy elise and start working on vayne, but now i will always have vayne. God that dbl IP came at the perfect time, i'm sitting on almost 10k now.
when was the double ip bonus?

Stormchaser1

10-22-2012

Just this morning as i went to school I thought It would be great to have skarner, vayne or ziggs on this weeks rotation!!! OMG... im a friggin mage.

3lancer

10-22-2012

I've always wanted to try Vayne. Thanks Riot