wtf riot, riot points only for skins?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

twiggy

11-20-2009

here is my little rage about skins...

why the hell would they make it riot points only? do the people who acually grind IP and not choose to spend money on a game not deserve to have skins as well? thats totally messed up, and i really hope this changes, soon.

i feel really disheartened to play this game, even though its great, the prices just arent fair...it took me 21 lvls to grind 15k IP and i could only afford corki and a couple runes? wtf?

Please fix these prices and please make skins IP buyable.

Let the flaming begin, i really dont care.

Yeshua

11-20-2009

If you wanna be special, you need to fork up some dough... I'm sure you've learned by now that not everything in life is free, right?

Purutzil

11-20-2009

So your saying they SHOULDNT have money only items? So how do you propose they make money if IP can be used to buy anything?

Skins should cost riot points. It doesn't change anything but looks in game. Money doesn't grow on trees you know.

Tram

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2009

QQ I can't dress my Sims with othr clrs cuz it cost monais!!!!!

Get yourself updated, Junior. Skins going for RP is like, month old news.

Yeshua

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyladrine View Post
So you want EVERYTHING for free including the custom visual skins??

They need to make money SOMEHOW, so they can keep the lights on...
Not to mention pay back whatever was spent for development... -.-

Wylte

11-20-2009

They're going to make money anyway. Having skins cost riot points isn't going to be worth that much to them, especially when there are so few to choose from.

Karrot

11-20-2009

Can't really complain, since it's still a free game and all. Nonetheless, that is a little disappointing.

Poruku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2009

They pay bills, too. That's about it.

HaunterV

11-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
here is my little rage about skins...

why the hell would they make it riot points only? do the people who acually grind IP and not choose to spend money on a game not deserve to have skins as well? that's totally messed up, and i really hope this changes, soon.

i feel really disheartened to play this game, even though its great, the prices just arent fair...it took me 21 lvls to grind 15k IP and i could only afford corki and a couple runes? wtf?

Please fix these prices and please make skins IP buyable.

Let the flaming begin, i really don't care.

Obviously doesn't grasp the whole concept of the store... it's so that you keep playing and having something to work for, the moment you stop having something to work for, you stop playing.

It's a free game, It's a great game. If you don't want to show your support for the game by buying some Riotpoints that's the exact reason you do NOT deserve to have access to the extra skins.

twiggy

11-20-2009

screw that, not everyone is fortunate enough to have money to spend on a game, however, i do put alot of time into this game and i agree, some things should be kept as riot points only, but skins themselves at least should have an IP value...if you sit there for hours grinding friken IP for days, you should have similar privleges as people who have a fat wallet.