TF's main lane problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AuronFF

10-22-2012

Hello. I want to talk about TF's W.
IMO W is a very usefull without any doubt's but got a huge minus, THE ENEMY CAN TO SEE WHICH CARDS YOU PICK. Realy no one another champion don't show any information about he's plans. When jungler comes to gank mid Sion, Morgana, LB, Veigar, Zyra ETC, ETC, ETC. can to cast their CC's instantly and unexpected. The enemy always should to be prepared for unexpect start of gank.
Now what is goin on when TF start to pick any card? This is like a message "hey dude TF probably want to stun you and the enemy jungler probably is here too". As a result the opposing champion just retreating. Actually the enemy start to worry even you just want to pick blue card or just start to pick the cards. Of course the jungler can start to act first but this is not always possible. Bad position, weak jungler's spells for chase before lvl 6 (Skarnar ETC. ). And even if jungler shall start to act first i think what unfair to let enemy know what your Gold Card is prepared.
So, all what i want to say what TF's lane phase will be much more successfull if only TF and he's team will be allow to see which card TF pick.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8

10-22-2012

agreed but riot dont care ...