i cant play coz of this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MetaL Sym

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

i cant play coz the system said that i was currently assign to an existing game.. but i wasnt.. it started off with accepting n decling duo ranked.. i was accepting n a friend of mine was accepting it too.. we were kick out back to lobby.. coz system said tht my friend didnt accept but he did.. then again we tried... it started kicking us back saying i am currently assign to an existing game.. n now i cant play..i keep reloging, but my screen goes to reconnect screen.which i tried that doesnt do anything though.. it just goes to gray.. help me with this issue please asap..

Baxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaL Sym View Post
i cant play coz the system said that i was currently assign to an existing game.. but i wasnt.. it started off with accepting n decling duo ranked.. i was accepting n a friend of mine was accepting it too.. we were kick out back to lobby.. coz system said tht my friend didnt accept but he did.. then again we tried... it started kicking us back saying i am currently assign to an existing game.. n now i cant play..i keep reloging, but my screen goes to reconnect screen.which i tried that doesnt do anything though.. it just goes to gray.. help me with this issue please asap..
You aren't the only one, many people have the same issue as well, I added this threat to my log entry on my own post so that Riot employees can seek the problem faster.

Here is the thread: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2704197

Master Entmoot

10-22-2012

Same problem posted a thread.

Miguel Exe

Recruiter

01-16-2013

Same here.