How long should the three Shadow Isles skins stay in the store?

• The three Shadow Isles skins should be in the store for the Harrowing event only. 5,878 60.19%
• The three Shadow Isles skins should be in the store permanently. 3,888 39.81%
Voters: 9766. You may not vote on this poll

Shadow Isles Skin Poll Revisited – Legacy or Permanent?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mortair Cookie

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rφthbert View Post
The original harrowing also had 6 skins and they are now permanently removed from the game. Be glad that these are merely legacy. To those who say you cant afford to buy all the skins, why are you so upset? SAVE YOUR MONEY.

My kid brother doesnt have much money, but he doesnt cry over legacy skins. Like him, you have to PICK and CHOOSE which skins to buy. RIOT does not owe you anything. You do not have the RIGHT to own every singe skin in the game. If you cant afford a skin right now what about future skins? Do you really spend every singe penny you get on skins? Holy wow this is just toooooo funny. Just buy the skins you absolutely need/want to have. My suggestion for this patch is Zombie Brand and/or Headless Hecarim. People are seriously up in arms because all vanity items arent available at all times? Mind = blown.
Hahah.. Somebody is raging. I like that you took it personal even though nothing I have written was addressed at you. The greed of you is more ridiculous than anything I could have done. Riot Games Inc. is a game publishing company that in fact needs to satisfy its customers, they did not develop League of Legends just for the ****s and giggles.

The only intention you have while sending that message in a rage is because you're too much of a ***** to share things and you want to feel special with your money. Pathetic if you ask me.

I made my point in my post and it was for the Riot employees to see.
Haters gonna hate.
:3

Kamishiro Rize

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

@Hippalus how about the zombie brand? will it be legacy or limited or permanent?

Mettalknight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Why isn't there an anouncement on these being a limited time only?

Dysfunky

10-26-2012

Really? Eligible for return?...

YoshiStampedeBlu

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysfunky View Post
Really? Eligible for return?...
That's what legacy means

DrakeSlowJamz

10-26-2012

We want limited skins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elodin

11-07-2012

Of course people want them to be limited.

Screw everyone else, this lets me pretend I'm a little snowflake cause I have something newbies can't get.

Got to love this community.

Adumn

02-22-2013

@Hippalus, Hi I would love to do a skin trade. Is this still possible? I have someone willing to trade me haunted nocturne for Riot points.

16 Bit

09-20-2013

worthy necro