How long should the three Shadow Isles skins stay in the store?

The three Shadow Isles skins should be in the store for the Harrowing event only. 5,878 60.19%
The three Shadow Isles skins should be in the store permanently. 3,888 39.81%
Voters: 9766. You may not vote on this poll

Shadow Isles Skin Poll Revisited Legacy or Permanent?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Struggler9996

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavo judeonegro View Post
hahahah hell yea
butthurt permanent fans in the morning
nice way to start the day
This. So hard. lol

Dare Evans

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Quote:
hahahah hell yea
This is a prime example of why doing a poll on the forums is stupid. This is the majority. Dear god.

Mettalknight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Hippalus random question:
If I buy 3 skins and then refund them will this mean that I will now be 2925RP closer to the Summoner Icons? As in if I bought 3 more skins I will get the 5000RP Icon?

PJ FlyingFallus

10-23-2012

hahahahah this is hilarious
gogo keep it up butthurt permanent fans

u mad bros?

Ashes One

10-23-2012

Quote:
hahahah hell yea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Dare Evans

10-23-2012

Quote:
hahahahah this is hilarious
gogo keep it up butthurt permanent fans

u mad bros?
Are you seriously getting competitive over a poll about a time frame on a skin sale? Like... really?

guitarnoob16

10-23-2012

In my opinion...for the future Harrowing skins should be made legacy...Harrowing comes 1ce every year...why not the skins and as far ad shadow Isles skins go.. they should be something special for veterans of the game...make them limited with 3 skins released each year..that's just my opinion

MirrorFiend

10-23-2012

Just looking for confirmation: does this mean the prices are going to be a little lower, or is it all going to be 975+ still? Because if the later, that is a really lame, mean-spirited decision by the community. I suppose it doesn't entirely matter. I'm going to spend $10 regardless. But the idea of just kicking all the poorer players is a real rubbish move.

XianL

10-23-2012

Pretty damn disappointed that the majority of the community wants to **** over anyone who can't afford the Shadow Isle skins right now.

FrankyCentaur

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MirrorFiend View Post
Just looking for confirmation: does this mean the prices are going to be a little lower, or is it all going to be 975+ still? Because if the later, that is a really lame, mean-spirited decision by the community. I suppose it doesn't entirely matter. I'm going to spend $10 regardless. But the idea of just kicking all the poorer players is a real rubbish move.
They will, odds are, be the same exact prices-if not, cheaper because they only have a few days to sell them.