How long should the three Shadow Isles skins stay in the store?

The three Shadow Isles skins should be in the store for the Harrowing event only. 5,878 60.19%
The three Shadow Isles skins should be in the store permanently. 3,888 39.81%
Voters: 9766. You may not vote on this poll

Shadow Isles Skin Poll Revisited Legacy or Permanent?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

*Bison voice:

YES! YES!

PJ FlyingFallus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

do you hear it?

its becoming louder......

yes it should be...no way its too early in the morning.....

but...definitely it should be them

its a horde of butthurt permanent sheep IIIIIIIIIIIIINCOOOOMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Edit: haha downvote me all you want you are just proving im right

GG Crono

10-23-2012

I feel like I should point out that Maokai will be getting two limited skins over the years, but still only has his two original skins as permanent ones. Does that seem kinda weird to anyone else?

CaptainTDM

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashiroth View Post
Patch by this week if possible would be amazing! Haloween is on Sunday I think
First its Halloween and second Halloween is on Wednesday.

Doctor Neth

10-23-2012

I'm sure the legacy skins will return on an anniversary event for the shadow isles or something like that, however I'm glad to see these skins will be legacy =D

Mavloc

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSoAlive View Post
I'm sure the legacy skins will return on an anniversary event for the shadow isles or something like that, however I'm glad to see these skins will be legacy =D
Doubt it, and hope not.
Atleast not the zombie brand. Wish that **** was limited.

GalacticMarine

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The poll results are final, and the Shadow Isles skins will be Legacy. They will be in the store from the next patch until November 13. As with all Legacy skins, they may return to the store for special events in the future.

The timing of the next patch is unknown at this time. It is a large patch and is being worked on diligently day and night here at Riot.
Are we in the realm of possibility for this week though?

YoshioPeePee

10-23-2012

well i voted against this but in the end its good news for me, because like i said i'd be buying hec's skin even if it wasn't legacy C:

Kitchoua Tembo

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevengeBish View Post
I don't think it makes sense as it's not a part of any event to make them legacy, but I suppose people want to deprive others of the skins so they feel special. I planned to buy the Hecarim skin anyway, so I don't really mind as much, but am a little disappointed.

It's also beneficial to you guys because it causes impromptu purchases as well.
I respect your arguments, it's just that Hecarim with a pumpkin head being sold in february just feels wrong to me. I also wished Cottontail Teemo was Legacy, and I did not buy it neither did I planned to. This is just to show I'm not doing it to be special or to cause disappointment.

Numot

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The poll results are final, and the Shadow Isles skins will be Legacy. They will be in the store from the next patch until November 13. As with all Legacy skins, they may return to the store for special events in the future.

The timing of the next patch is unknown at this time. It is a large patch and is being worked on diligently day and night here at Riot.
Thank you continueing to dodge my question which many others have asked. Why are these skins even be cosider to be legacy? They are not harrowing skins. They are not holiday skins. They are 3 skins based on location, just like every other skin based on location.

I will be rising hell on the forum until this is answered.