A Road Less Traveled. (Accepting Players)

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grand Viper

10-22-2012

A man loudly groaned. "Whaddya mean th' bloody inn's closed?!"

He thumped his leg, "I'm not even sure how I got here! All I know is I need a...drink..."

The pirate saw a woman catch the corner of his eye. She was wearing a tricorn and seemed sort of down. He walked over to her, spotting the pack mule without a pack. " 'ello lass, is something wrong?"

He teased his mustache a bit, "Perhaps something I can help with?"

ItsKiry

10-22-2012

((Alright, we're getting closer and closer to Day Zero here, so i'm going to keep a locked roar chat up whenever possible. I'll be adding information on how to access it on the main post, please stop by whenever possible just so I can get a hello out there at least.))

ItsKiry

10-22-2012

((Bump<3))

Necromonger

10-22-2012

Hecarimhoof!

Neroth

10-23-2012

Edited in my intro.

NullAurelian

10-23-2012

Out of curiosity, do I need to make a new character or can I use one that has been around a while? (I also have no clue what roar is, so yeah ^^;.)

ItsKiry

10-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NullAurelian View Post
Out of curiosity, do I need to make a new character or can I use one that has been around a while? (I also have no clue what roar is, so yeah ^^;.)
((It's perfectly fine to use a older character . And that's fine, once things get under way [i'm estimating this weekend] I'll make sure to post a link to roar in the original post. Any further questions for the time being can be directed through my skype : lightbulbsnstuff if I am not available here.))1

Farnbil

10-23-2012

The soldier sighs heavily, gathers herself, and levels an apathetic look at the pirate.

"I thank you for the offer." she says. "But I don't want to fight the Inn keeper. All I can do is wait. My things are still inside my room."

Her hand traces the rapier at her side. "I'm...I'm not used to taking help. What's your story?"

NullAurelian

10-23-2012

((Cool, thanks))

Geod hopped off the merchant's wagon he had hitched a ride on, landing a bit awkwardly as his pack of equipment shifted to the left. A nice, soft bed (or at least a clean floor) would have been nice after two days of hitchhiking across the continent. Unfortunately, judging by the commotion in front of what was probably the inn, that seemed unlikely - and more than a bit unusual. In a small town like this, the only reason for the only inn to close would be for a major event or disaster.

"Curious. This makes no sense - the only inn in town closes when there are obviously enough patrons for a roaring trade, which should be more than enough to entice the innkeeper to keep at least the bar open. I wonder what really is going on....."

With that thought, Geod quietly drifts over to the crowd, in hopes of getting clues to this mystery. Or at least he would if he didn't trip over his staff in a brilliantly klutzy manner. He manages to catch himself by grabbing onto a warhorse's tail. Which might be a worse fate.

"... Oh bloody hell...."

Rudmed

10-23-2012

Kahn observed the remaining people. He remained within a large group of people who seemed to be arguing about what to do, but he himself did not contribute. His eyes drifted from individuals who peaked his interest. There was the white-haired beauty with the horse, katana, and polearm nearby. She seemed like a ferocious fighter, and from what he could sense...very strong willed. However....there was a certain lack of humanity in her chi that all human had. Perhaps this is why the Kinkou tried to beat the emotions out of their disciples. How he had drifted from their teachings in his quest for vengance. It was very freeing, but at the same time he knew his eventual homecoming was going to make the masters greatly displeased.

His eyes drifted to the odd pair of an adventuring woman and a.....pirate? This was a ways away from Bilgewater, but you never know who you will run into on the road. The pirate seemed to have gentlemen qualility about him...either that he was drunk. From his experience with pirates Kahn assumed the latter to be the safer option. The woman seemed to be unintersted and very much in her own little world. Judging from the lack of a pack on the pack mule. However it seemed she wasn't the only klutz as he caught the words "bloody hell" as a man grabbed the tail of a warhorse. As funny as it would have been to watch the ending he moved on. He seperated himself from the crowd and made his way around to the back of inn.

He decided that he had waited long enough for anymore meatshields to try and barge into the inn, and would investigate on his own.

123456 ... 8