1350/3150 ip Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImaCrazyKiller

10-21-2012

Hi, I've been playing for a few days now almost level 10 and I have bought a couple of champions but im wondering who the best champions were in 1350 ip and 3150 ip category. Thank you : )

BlackSparkz

10-21-2012

What lane do you play, and what's your playstyle?

MuhGeeSher

10-21-2012

Depends on what you like to play..
~For me though. I think Morgana and Malphite is the best in 1350.
- Akali or Kat in the 3150's is probably the best hands down.

McDouggal

10-21-2012

If you want people to love you, Blitz is a champ who takes some skill but can absolutely dominate and feed your lane partner kills if played right for 3150.

Obokui

10-21-2012

Well depending on what you play, assuming there's a meta in lvl 10 range, Morg, Evelynn, Cho'gath for 1350 if you want an AP carry or a good mid. Cho is more played for top. Sion is also a good Top or AP Mid. If you jungle, Amumu and Mundo are 1350. Jax is a good top. Zilean is a 1350 mid or Support. Malphite is a good top.
In the 3150 Range:
Mid: Karthus, Lux, Mordekaiser, LeBlanc, Kassadin, Katarina and Akali, Anivia and Heimerdinger.
Top lane: Mordekaiser, Gangplank, Olaf, Pantheon, Nidalee.
Jungle: Rammus, Olaf, Pantheon, Gangplank, Shaco.
AD Carry Bot lane: Corki.

jmgr4y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

The problem with getting akali, is she's a 10k champion. She NEEDS her rune page to be specific and she needs to be a decent summoner level.

Honestly the only champ in the game who needs a specific rune page only to her

Teddy Bear

10-22-2012

There's not really a "best champion" or anything like that, depending on what role you're into, and the kind of play style you're into would determine the best champion for you. I'll name a few of my favorites and why I like them though. If it'll help.

Jax (1350) - He's a cool champion overall, hybrid and can be so devastating late game if he gets farmed early game. But once he gets going, it's hard to stop him.

Blitzcrank (3150) - Overall a strong support champion, as long as you can land your Q's, you can basically win the game for your team with a really good pull. During the laning phase, he's just such a lane bully, because people fear that grab a lot. (Don't expect to play him too much in draft games though, he's often banned.) He's one of the funnest champions in the game, in my opinion.

Katarina (3150) - She's a pretty mobile champion, and can be very strong in a team fight as long as your team has a lot of CC to lock down opponents for you. She's also amazing for cleaning up after a team fight, with her passive that basically refreshes most of her cooldowns, allowing you to continue doing what you do best; killing.

Tìffany

10-22-2012

I love Jax and Malphite.
As a fellow noob, you can really destroy the enemy team if you're playing against players worse than you.

In my experience, Malphite scares the **** out of noobs because of how tanky and powerful he is. If you get fed with Malphite, it's difficult to die.
Jax just deals so much damage if you get fed too.