Why is everyone yelling at me to build revolver on singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phatmonkey91

10-22-2012

Alright this is rly starting to anger me.

Every game since Shy did it in the championships people have been yelling at me to build the Revolver on singed. My argument is that its a horrid item on him (okay maybe not horrid but not worth stalling my roa)

the 12% spell vamp turns into a 4% vamp because it is an aoe (i think not 100% sure on this), even if u have a nice ap ur only getting liek 4 hp per a poison hit... why would i do then wen i could get a regen pendant and turn it into fon?

I guess my question is why do people insist that it is such a great item on him?

Mondeezy

10-22-2012

Its a decent item in terms of the bonus AP and spellvamp it gives.

I think some players are building it just because they saw the pros do it, but it still gives some decent sustain for the laning phase and is a relatively cheap early-mid game item.

phatmonkey91

10-22-2012

but thats my point when u hit 6 sustain is not a problem with his ulti. All ur really doing is delaying ur rod which is not worth it (sooo much better than gun imo), more ap, more mana which gives him more hp. I just dont get it.

CowMeat

10-22-2012

Recently a very good professional LOL player bought an early revolver at the World Champions. Now most players who watched the stream presume it is a necessary purchase before RotA.

phatmonkey91

10-22-2012

Yea i saw that but its sooo not worth it unless u are demolishing ur lane (as in you base and u can buy it straight up and still nearly complte rods (whcih shy was able to do when he did it if you watched)