useless jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheAporoMission

10-21-2012

so many ****ing useless jungler that never ganks
cant avoid this
doesnt know how to gank
why does phreak tell everyone to jungle
now so many ****ty jnuglers out there

Anialator100

10-21-2012

jungling is for higher level people, usually if you jungle before level 21, you're not going to do very good if its your main account. after that, the jungler just isn't skilled enough to do what you want him to do.

also, jungling is very important in a good team comp, since it maximizes experience and gold.

Supafly GLHF

10-21-2012

Just gonna leave this here....

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0E537AB7839ED58C

Non-junglers can help by:

1.) Leashing / Protecting from "invades" or counter "invade"
2.) not pushing/overextending their lane...which is also a deterrent from the oppositions jungler
3.) sometimes typing when ready for the jungler to assist or gank "X" lane
4.) warding

Liard

10-21-2012

As a jungler who gets yelled at for not ganking...

Don't push your lane.

Seriously, it's annoying when someone cries about not getting ganks for their lane, but they're practically under the enemy tower.

phatmonkey91

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liard View Post
As a jungler who gets yelled at for not ganking...

Don't push your lane.

Seriously, it's annoying when someone cries about not getting ganks for their lane, but they're practically under the enemy tower.
^^ this haha

Its so funny because when i started jungling people would always yell at me for not ganking lanes wen all lanes were pushed to hell. It was really funny when i started jungling alistar because people had issues following up to an ali gank making me fall off hard.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

makes me smile when I see that, because a gank is usually done to secure a kill. If you're getting beat in lane, it's not a gank you need, it's a presence. Ask your jungler to show up sometimes to disrupt because you're losing lane, he might react better than to "noob gank moar often"