If You Could Erase ONE Champion...

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NeuroticGoddess

10-22-2012

Leblanc...she is pure evil

xEbonKnightx

10-22-2012

If i could erase 1 champ i would pick Gankplank ... then again he would probably eat oranges and be k.

KROTANK

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznGreen View Post
Getting rid of a champion not because he's OP or UP or anything. No, get rid of him because he's a "premaddona". Makes sense.
Well, yeah, lol. His entire kit is dedicated to poking and then running away - more so than any other champion. At least AP burst casters have a window of opportunity where they go all or nothing; with ezreal it's just an annoying poke and then he flashes over the wall. It's the in-game equivalent of playing with a three-year-old on the playground who constantly yells 'tag you're it!"

I mean, the champ doesn't necessarily have to be OP/UP to justify getting rid of it.

Masakan

10-22-2012

temmo i never wanna see that ******* again

Jonaython

10-22-2012

Fiora, that ult with a few tiamats is heartbreaking. lol

AznGreen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KROTANK View Post
Well, yeah, lol. His entire kit is dedicated to poking and then running away - more so than any other champion. At least AP burst casters have a window of opportunity where they go all or nothing; with ezreal it's just an annoying poke and then he flashes over the wall. It's the in-game equivalent of playing with a three-year-old on the playground who constantly yells 'tag you're it!"

I mean, the champ doesn't necessarily have to be OP/UP to justify getting rid of it.
Cait can do all of that. Do you want to ban her too? She pokes, she can technically blink and go through walls. Ez's q is a skillshot. It's not always easy to land them and it's call a skillshot for a reason. If you're a bad Ez, you're going to have a bad time. Not only that, he's squishy as hell so come on. Need better reasoning.

silikus

10-22-2012

kog'maw. i love my void monsters, but this one interferes with cho'gath on the dmg/max hp build mechanic. also am not a fan of and hold a general distaste for "right click win" range carries.

Sir Bulldog

10-22-2012

I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Delete Teemo! I hate seeing a teemo on the other team, if we don't have one on ours.

Godrobe Raise

10-22-2012

Teemo. Mushrooms are infuriating.

Tidal Wave8

10-22-2012

karthus, the answer is always karthus

1234567 ... 11