If You Could Erase ONE Champion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maugrymm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Nidalee. THAT. DAMNED. JAVELIN.
She hurts, she gets away far too easily, and she just needs to die. In a fire. Someone call Brand...

Kedoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Lol, I would say Teemo but I recently started playing him quite a bit. He is SO much fun to play... for most of the same reasons he is SO annoying to play against. Yes I'm solo pushing your inhibitor turret without wards, but it's okay because if you come anywhere near my lane I'll see you

Oodalolly

10-26-2012

Quote:
Blitzcrank, eff that pull.
^

Me Is Happy

10-27-2012

If i never took up Yorick i would say delete Yorick. But now that he is one of my main tops, its pretty fun to play one of the most op top laners ever.

I would say delete Blitz. His cc is too much. His pull is too good. And just having one in bot lane pretty much guarantees the team without blitz will get zoned.

Grimreepr

10-27-2012

Well, In reguards to Teemo, I love that lil guy. He can harass almost anyone to the point they get so pissed off, they screw up and charge him when he's ready for it. And I do agree, playing as Teemo is SO much fun. He has 1,001 ways of screwing up the best laid plans with nothing more than a magic mushroom.

It's sooo much fun to be back at base, buying more haste gear and get hit with an extra 200 gold because some twit decided to take a shortcut through the bush while low on health. It is hilarious to see so many people raging about a poor little gopher.

Believe it or not, Teemo has been nerfed. He used to be able to stack his shrooms into a huge pile and insta kill anyone unfortunate enough to walk into it. His shrooms used to deal a shot of DD followed by the slowing dot. Nothing worse than walking through a bush full health and BOOM... dead.

Just be happy he isn't his old self, Give him a hug and hope to hell you don't step on his little surprises. Better than being blown into oblivion without a chance to be saved.

Give the gopher a break! Plus, as Cottontail Teemo, Lord a mighty he's so damned CUTE!... How the heck can anyone hate on a gopher in a bunny costume? Seek help immediately! and QUIT aboosing the wildlife ya buncha critter haters!

SilverChampz

10-27-2012

how about karma?! oh wait,.. karma who?
i think darius should be gone..

rocokoxa

10-28-2012

I hate Teemo