Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Honor points required to get Green Ribbon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roguest0

10-21-2012

I've been getting "Team Work" honor points every game, like at least 2 a game and in some I get 4. I've played like 20 games and I got at least 1 in each all in a row, and I haven't got the green ribbon.

For those wondering, I didn't get them from people I know, I actually play with random people so ... =S How much do I need to get the green ribbon? I would love to get one because for a change, a green ribbon represents a good team worker which encourages others to play with that person (AKA me if I ever get it )

EDIT: Right now I have 46 Team Work honor points, I know many people have more than that, but I got mine all in very close games so I would love to get some clarification on how the system works. Probably a red post would be best.

EDIT: I've also changed the number 5 to 4... for those who read and don't get what's going on hehe

Hongerdonger

Recruiter

10-21-2012

how do you get 5 teamwork honors in a game

OH NO ITS LU BU

10-21-2012

There is no set number. Good talk.

Galefire

10-21-2012

Just being picky, but you can't get 5, you only have 4 teammates.

Mech KhaZix

10-21-2012

I've seen people with 12 teamwork and get the ribbon.

Maybe instead of being nice for a ribbon, you could just be nice for the sake of being nice?

Roguest0

10-21-2012

Quote:
goofy gooberssss:

Oh right! my bad I meant four, I wasn't paying attention, what I really mean is that I get from all my teammates the honor point xD

Thank you for pointing that out!

Drakkar

10-21-2012

Quote:
goofy gooberssss:

By having a morde on your team

Sh11ft

Recruiter

10-21-2012

Quote:
Echo Fuzznip:

Maybe instead of being nice for a ribbon, you could just be nice for the sake of being nice?

As long as people are being nice, I could care less why they are doing it. It is, however, a very interesting insight into the League community...

RavenMagus

10-21-2012

Quote:
TwistedVampire:
By having a morde on your team

So if we have Yorick too, we can possibly get six?

Roguest0

10-21-2012

Quote:
Echo Fuzznip:

I'm not "being" nice to get the ribbon, I am nice, and having a ribbon to point that out to the others would be cool! c: