Got disconected every 2-5 mins

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nalguidan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

This issue started like 6 hours ago, i played lol by 1 year and never have problems to play. I was playing a game and then got disconnected, i closed and try to reconnect but the server seemed unavaiable for me, but my friends on skype havnt any problem. I checked my internet connection and it was perfectly working. then i could connect for 5 mins until i got dc again.

I already made a ticket and checked the ports to see if it was a firewall problem but they are not the problem ( http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...gue-of-legends i followed that guide and used this tester http://www.firebind.com/lol.php to be sure it wasnt the problem)

Please can someone help me?

Ravec4

10-21-2012

I'm having the same problem, if you get the answer please tell me (:

Nalguidan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

They answered my first mail in like 1 hour, but they never answer again after i tryed it

symbolic shadow

10-21-2012

im haveing what i think is the same issue. im running repair right now to see if that will help out. ive tried reinstalling cleaning the pc everything. its saying disconected from pvp.net right? durring games and occasionally saiyng unavalable survers? sorry for the english its not to goood. we would LOVE some kind of responce here on this forum riot so PLEAASE!!!!!!

Nalguidan

10-21-2012

yes, thats exactly my problem. i dont think it is a pc problem since my brother have the same problem in his computer

AludArg

10-21-2012

the same here

Venräg

10-21-2012

same here

Nalguidan

10-21-2012

i noticed your name "aludarg" are you from argentina? since im from argentina and the other guy said his english wasnt good, maybe could it be a zone problem?

Dreakforth

10-21-2012

Same problem here... and yes, i'm from argentina.

symbolic shadow

10-21-2012

i moved from diffrent country but my location is not argentina it is east united states s it cant be

12345 ... 6