Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How many honorable opponent things does it take

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jpup88

10-21-2012

to get the ribbon thing on my profile? It looks pretty :3

Gobul Gobbler

10-21-2012

I would also like an approximation. I'm at about 20 and haven't gotten it yet.

jpup88

10-21-2012

I heard it was under 30, but yeah good explanation there, guess ill just keep going im at like 18

Jesodoth

10-21-2012

It isn't a solid number.

You will get your ribbon eventually, but there are factors such as how many games you've played in, how many times you get reported or sent to the tribunal. All sorts of things.

This is info that I've gathered by other posts, so, I don't know if it's 100% accurate.

dckdstryr

10-21-2012

It's based off how many games you've played as well. You could have 100 teamworks but if you;ve played 1,000 games that doesn't mean anything.

Also They take into account who is honoring you

Yazkin

10-21-2012

it's not your amount but it's a frequency. I have about 31 last i checked and i still dont have a ribbon because i only get 1-2 HO per 3 games. i think you need about 1 HO per 2 games.

jpup88

10-21-2012

That clears things up then, there's alot of people who say they don't even remember how many they were at when they got it, so i guess i have to get lucky or something lol

jadeking

10-21-2012

I have honorable opponent ribbon and teamwork, and yes, it is based on how many reports you get and how often you play. I have about 30 honorable opponents but i got it when i was at about 20-25 just all depends. not a set number.

Jesodoth

10-21-2012

I've played over 2.5k games, so I have a while to go.. Your best bet... smurf.. and be NICE!!!!

StormbreathDragn

10-21-2012

Let's find out!

A-one, a-two-hoo, a-three...

*CRUNCH*

Three.