Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's the name and gender of Sejuani's boar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cooties

10-21-2012

I tried looking around lore and through the forums but I never found any confirmation.

I saw that the name was "Kevin Tuggles" in another thread (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=19820925) but I'm not sure if that's more of just an internal nickname used by the artists. Some wikis were telling me that the boar's name is Bristle.

I also don't know the gender! "Kevin" makes me think it's a boy, but I figured I'd ask on the forums

Thanks for the help

Grand Viper

10-21-2012

I think it's Bristle if I remember correctly, but no idea on the gender.

Waafu

10-21-2012

Bristle, referred to as male in the flavor text for a recent sale.

Cooties

10-21-2012

Quote:
Waafu:
Bristle, referred to as male in the flavor text for a recent sale.

Awesome! You're absolutely right. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/news/darkrider-sejuanis-boar-ing-vacation-sale

This little sale blurb answered both of my questions in the first sentence.

Quote:
Summoners, I have a dilemma – my boar, Bristle, has gone home to the tundra for vacation while I have stayed the course on the Fields of Justice, and I miss him terribly.
Thanks for the help

Sylph

Recruiter

10-24-2012

Well done!