Question on how to use Rengar

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Final Zenith

10-21-2012

So I seen some guides say Rengar can be a jungler, or a solo top. Which would you recommend for what situations? And I'm level 19 but never played solo top. Any advice on how to play solo top with rengar/ other champs as well?

iTziLLiRL

10-21-2012

Use the brushes. Build up 5 Ferocity. pounce on kids. I usually use E/W/Q to last hit minions untill 5 ferocity. then zone the enemy or pounce on them from the brushes. When you're playing jungle high mobility enemies are hard to gank. So its recommended you don't jungle during those situations

xTubsx

10-22-2012

Rengar is a great jungler due to his passive. Just like top lane you want to use bushes to your advantage. Since you dont rely on mana you can spam your abilities and get ferocity. PLus if needed your W gives you health. When top laning you need to know how much damage the enemy can do to you and adjust to wether or not to jump on him. You need to play smart and know escapes incase of a tight jam

Khazzazzin

10-22-2012

-Build 5 ferocity
-Go into bushes
-Jump on enemy champ
-Q>Q>E>W>AA>AA>AA>AA>AA
-Profit???

Final Zenith

10-22-2012

Alright thanks guys for your advices xD. I kinda figured out that his passive is good for ganking and stuff. Just wanted to hear from more experienced players. If anyone else has any advice please give it Everything helpful is appreciated. Also @Katustrawfic, AA? Does that mean basic attack?

King Kappa

10-22-2012

Solo top rengar is countered by not standing next to the bush. Jungle rengar is the way to go brah