lets talk cameras

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

teslyn

10-21-2012

alright.. i wish there was a way to lock the camera at a certain center spot then what the game considers on character.. i would like alittle off character so when i am pushing down i can see things.. rather then having the disadvantage of the bad angle.

please tell me you know what i am talking about..

make it so i can have a sticky camera focused on my character .. but where i can off set where the center point of my camera is based on my characters position..

that would make me so happy

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

This would be ideal. I don't actually know why the camera lock also re-centers on the champion. If it just locked the camera wherever you were, it would be significantly more useful.

CCCM89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

this problem has spawned countless threads trying to get some sort of fix. as of yet, riot has done nothing about it. apparently, they want you to have a **** camera angle when playing purple that favors the blue team. you know, for "balance"...

KesslerCOIL

10-26-2012

Locked Camera: Locks the camera onto your champion, Locked Camera Auto Adjusts to be set in your path so you see more in the direction you are headed.

MystG

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCM89 View Post
this problem has spawned countless threads trying to get some sort of fix. as of yet, riot has done nothing about it. apparently, they want you to have a **** camera angle when playing purple that favors the blue team. you know, for "balance"...
Yea, I think that's what this author is trying to say, in a way. It's quite annoying not being able to see your enemy from the purple side, you always have to look at the angle facing your team base, which does not help at all.

Riot, I really hope you do something about this

CCCM89

11-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MystG View Post
Yea, I think that's what this author is trying to say, in a way. It's quite annoying not being able to see your enemy from the purple side, you always have to look at the angle facing your team base, which does not help at all.

Riot, I really hope you do something about this
they wont. they just don't see it as an issue. after all, favoring one team over the other is who you do things in MLG, right?