Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why do we score last hits on turrets?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MarlaMazzyHope

10-21-2012

Wouldn't you rather have total damage be the turret stat? Then you could actually see the champ that probably attacked it 5 different times instead of the guy just tagged it last.

adc

10-21-2012

Last hits on turrets don't mean anything. I think it's just a leftover from a game like dota, where it does matter - the last hitter gets 550~ gold instead of 200~ gold.

MarlaMazzyHope

10-21-2012

yeah thats what I mean, it means nothing, so why not change it?

AWildZergling

10-21-2012

No.

Kavrae

10-21-2012

Since it's only a visual that means nothing, I say leave it. There are more important things that need dev attention at the moment.

TheHippysAWizard

10-21-2012

I actually agree with MarlaMazzyHope they should take off last hits on turrets its not fair. It does count towards your stats for Takedowns. Its not a big deal but its nice to be recognized and the last hits on turrets are lame it should be amount of damage and not last hit. I know it makes sense for champion kills cuz you want your AD and AP carrys to get the kills. It is quite irrelevant for turrets though.