Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gamers Choice 2012 Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A6yearoldgamer

10-21-2012

Hello I'm here to tell you all of the upcoming tournament that I will be hosting, yes I understand there is a specific area for setting this up and I shall be doing that shortly but for now I thought I should do the important people first, the fans . The tournament will be held between late november and early december, it will involve 16 teams of 5 and have a round robin setup. It will include 2 commentators and 8 referees who are there to keep the commentators constantly up dated to all viewers can constantly see the newest fights as they come in. It will be held over a 1 day period and will be featured streaming on Twitch TV, it will also be available for viewing later on. So for now I would like to give you a chance to keep up to date with the unofficial official Gamers Choice 2012 Tournament Facebook page come and give us a like .

http://www.facebook.com/leagueoflege...60057774137682

Sorry if this breaks any guidelines still new to the forums didn't exactly think it belonged where I originally put it but honestly I have no idea