Sona Hurts Teammates

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slayerzav

09-30-2010

As Jax I would take damage when I walked into Sona's blue(damage) aurora. I tested it many times to make sure what was causing it. The damage registered completely because my screen flashed red and a portion of my health get taken off, it wasn't much damage, probably like 50. I have it on video if any Riot staff wants to visually see it.

Details
-Both lvl 1
-She had blue aura
-I had counter stike, ignite and exhaust
-she only did damage when I was at full health

EDIT- After reviewing the footage it turns out she actualy increased my max health giving the illusion that I had been hurt. I had 516 health and walking into her area gave me 556

thatsmywhitemama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

video?

Syclic

09-30-2010

thats still a bug, her auras give AD AP MR armor and movespeed, not health

Slayerzav

09-30-2010

Ya, its still a bug for sure.

I'm not going to upload or send the video unless a staff member actually wants it.

Dirty Foot

09-30-2010

It's still a bug though. You should upload regardless.

Slayerzav

09-30-2010

While I do understand its a bug I dont feel like creating a youtube account and editing out the audio of the video just to prove a bug exists to the public. But if Riot themselves would like to take a look I would send it to them.

Turbo164

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

When they changed Jax's passive from +15% damage to its current "damage and AP increase max health", his CURRENT health used to go up as well. Which led to fun interactions like Janna shield healing him for over 120 health per cast, or Jax walking in and out of a Rally aura to gain a few thousand health, etc.

They changed his passive to only increase MAX health, but current stays the same. So her Blue aura (that nukes and gives damage and AP) sounds like it's working as intended, aside from the red screen flash.

Slayerzav

09-30-2010

Ah, i thought it only worked on items like stated.