Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What the hell is going on with my game? I keep getting D/C

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi Im KeIIy XD

11-19-2012

Quote:
LovingFaces:
Ive done everything I can think of and I cant seem to figure it out!
Im in game. and then it just cuts me. "attempting to reconnect" so I tab out and check to see if maybe i lost enternet "sometimes my router does that" and nope. im good. the internet is working just fine. refresh some pages, go to google. click some random links. everything working fine. tab back into game. and still stuck at "attempting to reconnect"

this is very frustrating due to the fact I was just killing the nexus in a 5v5 game that would of landed me Mucho IP (which i need right now). I just force close the game, log back in. and nothing. no game in the history. no chance to reconnect to the game. that was it. hour of my life ripped from me.

wtf is going on?

dude it's called DDoS, a program that disconnects players from a server, not just league. Imagine it like a ripple effect. One person DDoS's their own game, dc'ing everyone. Then, other games are affected with random people getting dc'd until the ripple effect ends, presumably at games where only 1 person or no people get DC'd.

LovingFaces

11-19-2012

how does this effect me EVERY SINGLE GAME... makes no sense bro

TROUBLE66

11-19-2012

yea no its not DDoS, its been happening every game for the past week

Kaspersky

11-19-2012

bump even though riot ignores us

ThndrKingSeraph

11-19-2012

having the same issues. thanks to that bs i want 3-8 as kassidin. riot isnt doing anything to fix this...

RoosterHK

11-20-2012

bump

Tansen

11-20-2012

Same issues here, submitted tickets, got responses that helped not one iota. Every time it is an attempt to fix stuff on my end, but the problem is not with me. Ran 4 different tracert's trying to get the hops to the game server, never once did the trace complete always timed out. Called my ISP again and talked to a tech, they won't even bother making a ticket since League is the only thing I am having issues with.

2 different routers
2 different modems
best connection I can buy from my ISP
port forwarding test 100% good
changed to a public DNS
logs sumbitted via client
network test done (high packet buffering as an issue, but that has not been an issue for 3 years of play until now)
process log submitted
swapped to a hardwired connection vs wireless(which I disabled while playing with an ethernet connection)
disabled firewall and Norton
complete uninstall and reinstalled from scratch

What else do I need to try Riot? I'm not leaving my pc unprotected or getting Avast when I'm already paying for Norton especially when I have the same issues when it is disabled.

I've looked around the forums every single day for the last i think 3 weeks now(since season end patch) and have yet to see a Red respond in any way that indicates they care. Every respone to similar issues i have seen says it is user based and nothing to do with coding or servers.

I'm beginning to regret sinking cash into this game now, 80 or so skins and a few champ bundles as well as some random items like rune pages and such and not one single response that tells me they are even bothering to check things on their end.

Love the game and up until now I have felt they've done a pretty fair job of taking care of us overall, but they are dropping the ball and alienating more than a handful of people with this situation. And if you do some digging this issue has been going on since at least February !

Tansen

11-28-2012

Bump

MIMI CERBERUS

11-28-2012

the problem is riot server they said no server is ok but why so many pleople have this problem.

Agatio

Recruiter

11-28-2012

Bumpity bump bump (http://www.carymomsgroup.com/forum/images/smilies/bumpity.gif).

I'm gonna need a lot of booze to handle this lag (http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4xn6mO0eP1qj3ir1.gif).