What the hell is going on with my game? I keep getting D/C

1234511 ... 15
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LovingFaces

10-20-2012

Ive done everything I can think of and I cant seem to figure it out!
Im in game. and then it just cuts me. "attempting to reconnect" so I tab out and check to see if maybe i lost enternet "sometimes my router does that" and nope. im good. the internet is working just fine. refresh some pages, go to google. click some random links. everything working fine. tab back into game. and still stuck at "attempting to reconnect"

this is very frustrating due to the fact I was just killing the nexus in a 5v5 game that would of landed me Mucho IP (which i need right now). I just force close the game, log back in. and nothing. no game in the history. no chance to reconnect to the game. that was it. hour of my life ripped from me.

wtf is going on?

[UPDATE]

IM AM SO FREAKING SICK of this unplayable game! TODAY i didnt get a single disconnect. but you know what I did get? 800 flippin ping! I COULDNT FIGURE OUT why my ping was so flippin high! i tab out. do a internet speed test. find im averaging about 400 ping. im like WTF? i dont pay over 200$ a month for 400 ping!

so I see if anything is taking up my bandwith. I log into my router find that the only thing on connected to it is my computer, my moms phone and my phone. so wtf?
then I go into my computer and shut everything off EXCEPT for Lol... problem not solved. Check my ping. still 500...

w...t....f....

finally my team just decides to end it in a forfeit because there support cant do anything but run around and ***** its lagging.

Game ends. I just alt+f4 Lol cuz im super pissed at this point. Just knowing that I know what im about to find out...

go to internet speed test. guess what.......
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2318483551.png

WITH THIS MUCH bandwidth and and the amazing internet connection i have... THERE IS NO WAY a single video game like LOL could actually make me lag and ping over 400. NO WAY. i could run 10 WoW accounts on 10 different computers and still ping less than 50... YET. LoL has somehow figured out how to take my whole bandwidth and squeeze me for every ounce of information it can handle. HOW THE HELL do you accomplish that?

LovingFaces

10-20-2012

Just as an add. Ive been playing this game for about 6 months now. and I have not had problems like this untill the last 3 or 4 days. like sense the last patch.

yes. I did the check to see if there where any corrupted files.

Fear the World

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

It's happening with me and my friends as well. Often changing the outcome of our game(to a lose) because of 2 or more players disconnecting.

The Jungle Dude

10-20-2012

Yep it's happening to me, everything in the game freezes, and now i can't even get back into the client.

Kurruptlol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Im getting it too, kinda sucks as i just went into a ranked queue, internets fine and its not my computer afaik. this happened to me twice before and nothing I done fixed it i just waited for the next patch or 2 for it to fix, stupid as coz I prob got 9 reports for dcing at load screen. WAT DO I DO RIOT (

LovingFaces

10-21-2012

bump. response that helps would be nice

Krennian

10-21-2012

Bump!

DUMMUNKY

10-21-2012

I think i figure it out. I've been havin the same problem too and i realized that it started happening when i installed bit comet, I uninstalled it and i havent lost my connection since. Let me know if this works

LovingFaces

10-21-2012

ive done it. still does it. >.> sigh. all this time im putting into just having a full out game.

LovingFaces

10-22-2012

bump

1234511 ... 15