Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Teamwork ribbon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ktpeariex0x0

10-20-2012

Hi, i recieved a notification when i logged in that i had recieved something or other in regards to my teamwork honors. However there is no ribbon when i queue. Obivously nota huge issue but i was just wondering what was up. I have 36 teamwork honors.

DJ YongHwa

10-20-2012

you have to reach a certain amount before it shows up and have to constantly receive the teamwork honour to maintain it

Kotetsuya

10-20-2012

Quote:
ELPedroParka:
you have to reach a certain amount before it shows up and have to constantly receive the teamwork honour to maintain it

This is actually incorrect. You have to receive a consistent amount of honor in your games. The amount has nothing to do with it. However, if one has alot of honor, they generally meet the income requirement to get a ribbon as well.