@Hippalus Help me gift this special friend a skin I own

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Watermaester

11-27-2012

Congrats potpourri!!! :d

Arta

11-28-2012

With my thread finally reaching 2k, and the thread now going to close, I'd like to say something.

First, Good luck to every thread out there reaching for 2k! I will help support and bump your thread if I see it. The December 31st deadline is nearing soon, but keep at it! You can make it!

A note to everyone: I wanted to say thank you too all the supporters who helped me with this! I finally told my friend Zenizor about this whole excursion and the reaction that he gave me was the best thing I could of experienced from a great friend. I want to say that I've gained a lot of friends (supporters) whom I plan to continue our relationship in LoL, over skype and to continue playing with all my new friends. For everyone else, I'm sorry if you supported and didn't win any RP or didn't add me to your friends, you are more than welcome to add me. I wish I could reward everyone but it's not easy, especially since I've had over 2k supporters and 130+ people who entered to win RP. I would like to make some shoutouts before this thread begins to collect dust and fade away:
SpiritHacker: Thank you for donating the $25 RP card to this cause! I really appreciate everything you've done for me and the other 2k threads out there. I believe this is the start of a great friendship between us and I thank you again.
Annapii: Thank you for being the first supporter to add me to your friends, good luck in your 2k thread excursion, I wish you the best!
TheDraaven: I wanted to thank you for your efforts when this thread was reaching the end, you should add me to your friends list. I am glad you helped out so much and entertained all the people to this thread, I'm glad you spent alot of time in helping me.
Hippalus: I was excited when you added me, and I was nervous to be honest but you are a great guy and I appreciate everything you are doing for Zenizor and I! Lets play some ARAM or normals one day, it'd be alot of fun, I'd introduce you to Zenizor as well.
mgcgamer: You gave me faith and the will to turn this thread into "Help me Hippalus" into "lets reach 2k!" If you didn't tell me about this I'd have not put in the dedication needed to get this thread to 2k. Thank you so much!

Matteo391

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

the thread that started everything

Katárina

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Congradulations. ^^

Hahutzy

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Congratulations Potpourri - it's great to see such effort behind a good cause. Your generous gift should go through sometime tomorrow.

To other 2k upvote thread creators, we will be ending this method of gifting/trading skins, and will not be processing any gifts/trades for upvotes after December 31. Achieving 2k upvotes is too much effort and out of the reach of most, and while it has rewarded a few well deserving players, I'd like to focus on solutions which can solve these problems for many more.
I hope that means a Skin gifting system with a small RP transaction fee or something.

All these 2k threads are for Limited skins, so the current Gifting Store is not the solution that is solving this problem.

AkumaJester

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Congratulations Potpourri - it's great to see such effort behind a good cause. Your generous gift should go through sometime tomorrow.

To other 2k upvote thread creators, we will be ending this method of gifting/trading skins, and will not be processing any gifts/trades for upvotes after December 31. Achieving 2k upvotes is too much effort and out of the reach of most, and while it has rewarded a few well deserving players, I'd like to focus on solutions which can solve these problems for many more.

Any chance you guys could extend the offer? I'm still trying.

Keelime

12-24-2012

When players say they are sick of this community, I send them here, and all discussion stops because this, this is what League is all about man, congratulations. You are a great friend to have so much dedication to stick this out. Good man.

NastyNidalee

07-02-2013

Hippalus I come to you with a plea. I have spent around $1000 dollars on this game but yet I have my best friend from growing. Well to say the least he owns almost all skins and wanted to know if he could give me most of them and we can both message you or whatever we need to do and pay any fees also. At first we were going to just give me the account but that is unfair and not right. I want to go about this the honest way and want to know if there is any possibility or if you would be making a gift service like with trade tokens or something. I am an honest player and want to show everyone that doing things the appropriate way can pay off so please message me with your input! Thank you have a great day!

Zastie

07-02-2013

Man, why'd this have to get bumped? ><

Makes me see the link to my thread, iSad now...