Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Reconnect issue when no game have started.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pvt Ryan

10-27-2012

I've just encountered this problem in the PBE when joining an unranked game as well, I hope Riot gets to work on it very soon.

Waylander132

10-27-2012

I sort of have the same problem. I was in a game and my laptop disconnected from my internet for a min. I got back in, reconnected and finished the game. Now instead of showing the main screen it shows the reconnect button. I have tried to relog but it's still there. I press it and nothing happens.

StoneColdXR37

10-27-2012

I just got the same problem. Disconnect from queue but still in the game's process. No response after clicking the "Reconnect" bottom.

StoneColdXR37

10-27-2012

Bump

Fart Clapper

10-27-2012

OMG this is getting annoying now. 2 hours and i got nothing! BUMP

Barthelo Braska

10-27-2012

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Was starting to worry

Chotto

10-27-2012

Quote:
Talith PA:
I apparently have this issue now. Tried to join a queue after what appeared to be a dodge. I noticed I appeared to no longer be in queue, and when I attempted to join up again it stated I was assigned to a game. I restarted the client and it gave me the reconnect button that doesn't do anything.

Exactly this. Queued for dominion, screen popped up, clicked accept, alt tabbed so I don't know what happened. Noticed it was taking a while for the screen to pop up so alt tabbed back into LoL and noticed I wasn't in queue anymore. Tried to requeue but it said something like I was already in a game so I exited and then relogged back in, clicked the reconnect and it remains greyed out. Happens on my 22th birthday yeee

Valyd

10-27-2012

Help me too riot happening to me at the moment. please help

PLEASE RIOT PLEASE HELP ME

Gugaber

10-28-2012

Riot halp plz.

Baxe

10-28-2012

Bump, well I can no longer keep up with the post threads about this, I think the info provided is enough, so I am just here waiting for a "Red" to post an official acknowledgement of the problem, and tell us what is going on.

Yet again, new info will be be added to the post if necessary, and bumps are highly appreciated.