Reconnect issue when no game have started.

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LittleSchneider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

are u from argentina guys?.

Watafool

10-21-2012

I'm having this problem also. Would like help to fix this issue.

Campinchris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

This is the exact issue I am currently having how did u get it solved? me and Pixeltherapy experienced this in Ranked Queue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxe View Post
So me and my friends where trying to join a game, one of my friends pressed "accept" on the "Waiting for players" window in just the right time when the game was gonna decline, afterwards it didn't let us start a game because "You and your friend have already been assigned to a different game", we tryed reloging and restarting the computer, the reconnect button screen still pops-up and we dont know what is going on.

EDIT: also my friends uses Win7 and I use XP, our hardware is good enough to run this game and this is the first time we have encountered this problem.

Please an official replay telling that this problem has been acknoladged and is getting worked on. -.-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Log:

8:04 I try to relog, nothing changes. Found another case similar to this: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2703666

8:12 I find more people with the same issue posting stuff in the forums. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2699483

8:47 I try to relog on to Legue of Legends again, my friend "Serg con botas" post in general forum about the problem to see if someone there knows something about it. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...5#post30466475

8:53 DxDiag added, feel free to add yours on the comments so that Riot can see if there are any considences.

9:03 Adding quotes from other threads for the ease of reading the whole thing.

9:18 Reconnected, game finally works, thanks to the Riot team for their time and effort whoever fixed this.

Times are on (PDT +6)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quotes:

Baxe

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSchneider View Post
are u from argentina guys?.
Costa Rica

Baxe

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campinchris View Post
This is the exact issue I am currently having how did u get it solved? me and Pixeltherapy experienced this in Ranked Queue.
Apparently it gets solved after a while, like after the game ends or something, gonna keep an eye on this.

Alphius

10-21-2012

I am having this issue. Please help/resolve.

AlphaOmega1

10-21-2012

I was reading most of the discussion on this bug and most people have gotten this because of buying something from the riot store.I don't know why it happened but i really want to play league of legends so please riot help me on fixing this

Dyrone Tonque

10-21-2012

I'm having this problem as well. But it happened after someone left a game and we re-entered queue.

Vaeohin

10-22-2012

Also having this problem!

MetaL Sym

10-22-2012

please help im having the same problem ATM.. hope it wont effect our elo n match history... please try to fix this issue asap riot.. thx

12345612 ... 14