Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sona Video Tutorial!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redmercy

10-03-2010

do u have nothing else to do but go around posting negative comments on ppls threads? thats all i have seen u do so id appreciate it if u stop posting on my threads

Carados

10-03-2010

If you don't want people to discuss things on a discussion board, you are very confused.

Redmercy

10-03-2010

sigh..and wat are u discussing? im not trying to start anything here but all u do is negative feedback, again id appreciate it if u stop posting on my threads, am i asking too much from u?

and all u do is thumbs down everything i post..

Carados

10-03-2010

I'm telling people that all three of the posts in the thread are started by the same person on different accounts.

Stop misleading people. If the guide was good, you'd be able to get comment without resorting to other accounts.

Redmercy

10-03-2010

Quote:
Carados:
I'm telling people that all three of the posts in the thread are started by the same person on different accounts.

Stop misleading people. If the guide was good, you'd be able to get comment without resorting to other accounts.

well its actually my friend.. for example n00bpl0x is lvl 30 so i dont think id waste time gettin another acc to 30 just to be able to post..

edit: and unfortunately for u ppl have been sayin good stuff about this tutorial so go hate somewhere else thx good day!