Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Blitzcrank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cranky Kidnapper

Member

10-20-2012

Pleasant greetings, refined summoners and dearest fellow champions. I had quite a 'splendid' visit to a certain technology obsessed man, whom explained the marvels of evolution and upgrade.

Seven times.

Inquire your questions, but don't be too ecstatic. Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha.


- Blitzcrank, the Great Steam Golem


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

multis

Senior Member

10-20-2012

Is it possible to put the 'lem in golem?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cranky Kidnapper

Member

10-20-2012

Quote:
multis:
Is it possible to put the 'lem in golem?


I'm unable to comprehend your question.

Cookies.


- Blitzcrank, the Unloved Robot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

multis

Senior Member

10-20-2012

You put the 'go' in golem. I asked if you could do the same for 'lem'.

...

That was humor.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cranky Kidnapper

Member

10-20-2012

Quote:
multis:
You put the 'go' in golem. I asked if you could do the same for 'lem'.

...

That was humor.


Human jokes are complicated to understand. They're like blueprints. I'm a blueprint. Hm.

Do unique blueprints kidnap people?


- Blitzcrank, the Confused Machine


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

10-20-2012

Quote:
Cranky Kidnapper:
Pleasant greetings, refined summoners and dearest fellow champions. I had quite a 'splendid' visit to a certain technology obsessed man, whom explained the marvels of evolution and upgrade.

Seven times.

Inquire your questions, but don't be too ecstatic. Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha.


- Blitzcrank, the Great Steam Golem


I don't remember programming attitude into your databanks, Blitzcrank. I can repeat that lecture here for your viewing, if you wish?

- VIktor, the Machine Herald


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cranky Kidnapper

Member

10-20-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
I don't remember programming attitude into your databanks, Blitzcrank. I can repeat that lecture here for your viewing, if you wish?

- VIktor, the Machine Herald


Lectures? Oh no, Sir Viktor! I am your humble machinery programmed to follow your orders! By Zaun's, perhaps, soon evolutionional rebellion which shall enhance humanity supremely, I'm your modest creation as you're the certain genius fixing the world's mistakes and upgrading everything!

Blitzcrank's metallic voice rings out, yet as if reading from a script.


- Blitzcrank, the Frightened Rocket Grabber


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

10-20-2012

Quote:
Cranky Kidnapper:
Lectures? Oh no, Sir Viktor! I am your humble machinery programmed to follow your orders! By Zaun's, perhaps, evolutionional rebellion which shall enhance humanity supremely, I'm your modest creation as you're the certain genius fixing the world's mistakes!

Blitzcrank's metallic voice rings out, yet as if reading from a script.


- Blitzcrank, the Great Steam Golem


.......Logic.EXE must be malfunctioning, for you're making very little sense now. However, I will accept those compliments and not bother you with a lengthy list of all the various augmentations I intend to offer for those interested.

.....Where are you currently?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cranky Kidnapper

Member

10-20-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
.......Logic.EXE must be malfunctioning, for you're making very little sense now. However, I will accept those compliments and not bother you with a lengthy list of all the various augmentations I intend to offer for those interested.

.....Where are you currently?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald


Logic.EXE is currently not in use.

I'm on a robot that drives on the surface of liquid! The plaque I read, leading into this room, is 'The Boiler Room'. Admittedly, the steam attracted me...


- Blitzcrank, the Not Water Proof Golem


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

10-20-2012

Quote:
Cranky Kidnapper:
Logic.EXE is currently not in use.

I'm on a robot that drives on the surface of liquid! The plaque I read, leading into this room, is 'The Boiler Room'. Admittedly, the steam attracted me...


- Blitzcrank, the Great Steam Golem


Ah, yes. Well....That is to be expected. You are a steam golem, after all. How goes your Fleshling Compatibility Service? Or have you taken a break from that nonsense?

- Viktor, the Machine Herald