10 Bizarre League of Legends Strategies that Break the Meta

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

melanie0o

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-20-2012

Ten Bizarre League of Legends Tactics that Break the Meta
Just finished writing this article last night. Enjoy!

[edit] Be sure to click "Next" as this is a slide show with images and videos on each page. (It's admittedly a strange format).

iDpark

10-20-2012

More glitches and gimmicks more than anything else. I'd reccomend the following link
http://http://na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=2295597

Look up the definition of meta please.

IdleAltruism

10-20-2012

This is a short and vague opinion piece that is essentially summed up like this: LoL matches are more fun when unorthodox picks and strategies are used.

Well, no duh. New things are exciting, but I didn't need you to figure this out. There really is no point to this article, no greater argument to go along with this overly simplistic premise.

It's also a fairly boring short read. There are no examples, no jokes, no hooks.

Elodin

10-20-2012

Good news: The author is hot.

Bad news: The author has much improvement in their writing style to be made.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-23-2012

Link to a link. The website sucks. So much **** it loads. Also click the Next at the TOP not the one at the bottom which leads to next article.

These arent really new either. Sucking with blitz then towerpull. Ive done that many times. So have lots of others.

Ok Im done. Too many pop ups and garbage.

JRotund

10-24-2012

double jungle with fiddle not taking smite to disguise what you are doing. take every buff every time.

Sickly4You

10-24-2012

6 Tiamats as Fiora.

Do I need to say anything else?

Etherimp

10-24-2012

As others have said, this article is a bit lackluster. I won't go into detail about the obvious flaws.

melanie0o

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IdleAltruism View Post
This is a short and vague opinion piece that is essentially summed up like this: LoL matches are more fun when unorthodox picks and strategies are used.

Well, no duh. New things are exciting, but I didn't need you to figure this out. There really is no point to this article, no greater argument to go along with this overly simplistic premise.

It's also a fairly boring short read. There are no examples, no jokes, no hooks.
I understand completely if you don't like the writing style or the point of the article, but I do feel like you didn't notice that it was a slideshow. There are tons of "examples" and "jokes" throughout the article. Each page has an image and a video. You just have to click "next."

But you are right that it is just for entertainment, so it might be overly simplistic and boring for some people. I was mostly just sharing funny youtube videos of crazy LoL-tactics. Thanks for commenting and checking it out.

melanie0o

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elodin View Post
Good news: The author is hot.

Bad news: The author has much improvement in their writing style to be made.
I have been writing for RantGaming for about a month, so I do hope to improve. Sorry for wasting your time.