I got Honour notice but no ribbon!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Woo93

10-20-2012

Hey there earlier today i was kinda busy so when i saw the honour notice i just clicked close really fast without reading it. How come I don't have a ribbon in game? Do you need to somehow put it on? And I had a another question I was curious about. If you get noticed for teamwork and honourable opponent do you get 2 ribbons??

Saengmany

10-20-2012

I dont know

Woo93

10-20-2012

Why am I getting thumbs down for this post? It is harmless and I am just curious.

Jackarougi

10-20-2012

Only your opponents can see your honorable opponent ribbon.

FlubbyDG

10-20-2012

Ribbon is seen by opponents only, but Riot has stated they will be changing it so it's visible to everyone.

AJP

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackarougi View Post
Only your opponents can see your honorable opponent ribbon.
Yeah this. Lyte said they are going to change it though, so that you and your team mates can see it.

TheJan1tor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

That and you need a Lot of Honor for the ribbon, not just 1

Geomexis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

The ribbon isn't recieved for just gaining honor, you have to reach a specific amount of honor for one of the categories to get that category's ribbon. When you get an honor notice, it's just there to let you know you were honored in the previous match.
Plus you can't actually see your own ribbons yet, they're only visible to the opponent.

Woo93

10-20-2012

No I got the thing with 2 swords and a shield I have like 23 honours. And I have seen my teammates have honours and I asked them if i had a ribbon and they said i don't. I don't think just opponents see them.

FlubbyDG

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woo93 View Post
Why am I getting thumbs down for this post? It is harmless and I am just curious.
Do you know how many ****ing kids we have spamming up the forum with **** like this?
Google exists. USE IT.