Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Question about S3 Rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FAT APE 420

10-20-2012

Basically, I have a question about the rewards you get if you achieve a certain ELO before the 23rd of october.

In order to get the Free Janna skin, it states that you need to be part of a gold Elo 5s or 3s team or Solo queue.

I was wondering if I joined a team that already has gold but dont play any games with them, will I still get the rewards?

I've been told that you need to play atleast 5 games with the team to receive them.
But I've also been told that you don't need to.

Can anybody confirm this with a link or a Riot Post?
Thanks.

Buk Wild

10-20-2012

you need to WIN 5 games on a team to qualify for their rewards

You can't just join a team, lose 5 games and get the rewards.

Mr JohnnyFive

10-20-2012

If you join your ranked team before September 1st, 2012 and your team already have gold, then you automatically get Gold without playing 5 ranked games.

If you join your ranked team after September 1st, then you need to WIN 5 ranked games to get your ranked team's reward (bronze,silver,gold,platinum, and diamond).

If your team have gold on 3v3 elo rating and bronze on 5v5 team and you play and win 5 ranked games on 5v5 then you still don't get gold from 3v3. You have to play and win 5 ranked games on 3v3 to get your team elo reward.

Hope it is clear.
I got these information from RIOT support's email.