Banshee's Vail HELP!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SonyaStar

09-30-2010

I know that this is most likely true and not a bug but i want to make it known.

Banshee's Vail does not get triggered by Morgana's Toil so it means that if you go up against her get a Banshee's Vail because the only way to get it off you is for Morgana to waste her Dark Binding or her Ult on you, making her useless for the other team. YES USELESS!!!

So congrats Riot you have made a character that is useless because of 1 item.

Doesn't matter how you buff her...useless due to banshee's vail.

Mcthony

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Your ELO is showing

Villiroth

09-30-2010

Thats the point of banshees veil.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

09-30-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Persistent / Incidental AoE damage does not break Spell Shield.

Batousi

09-30-2010

I had this happen with me playing Karthus also. the only move Karthus has to break Banshee's shield is his ult. Kinda gay cause Lay Waste wont take it off either. So that will honestly make Karthus worthless besides his Wall.

Khalahn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

Personal experience says Lay Waste breaks veils quite reliably.

Xengre

09-30-2010

Even if you use a skill on the enemy that is incapable of breaking Banshee Veil it will still do damage. Example: Since Morgana's soil can not break BV, it will instead apply full damage while ignoring BV. The down part is the inabillity on some champs I suppose, such as Morgana to lock them in place so that you may deal full damage because they are still able to escape (can not keep in soil as they will walk out since you can not root them).

ActuallyMellow

09-30-2010

This is why its considered a team game and by the time someone has a banshee's veil you should be fighting almost never alone. Especially with a champion like morganna.