Is vayne the best adc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X5TeRraN

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acricaloris View Post
She's very good, but I wouldn't say she's the best nor is she easy to play.

Best ADC's right now= Ezreal/Graves, then a toss up between MF/Corki/Kog/Vayne.
yeah but graves falls off late game so...

ImLackey

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reallshotgg View Post
unless you're willing to put hundreds of games of practice to mastering vayne dont bother with her

shes hands down the hardest ADC to master
Shes not that hard to get used to. My first game i went 15-4 with her. and i 3 hit 4/5 people on their team

Larkys

12-16-2012

Just because you had one good game with her, doesn't mean you've "mastered" as champ. Statistically you may have some game and bad games. Having one good game doesn't mean anything.

WinstonAwesome

08-16-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary View Post
Vayne is definitely the best ADC if you can get past early laning and still possess adequate skills to position well in team fights.

Those who tell you Vayne isn't a viable ADC are the same people who don't know how to play her well, or has never seen a good Vayne player.

However, do not choose Vayne if your enemy team has a large amount of AOE or CC (you can only predict this in Draft mode.) The reason for this is that because Vayne is so incredibly short ranged, by trying to attack an enemy you risk being cc'd or bursted down. Therefore, I strongly advise you not to choose Vayne if the enemy has huge AOE like Amumu, Galio, Nunu, etc.

And even if you play Vayne correctly, there's still a chance you'd lose if your team doesn't peel for you/defend you from gap closing predators (Rengar, Fiora, basically any assassin) because you get instagibbed so quickly.

Against enemies that rely on skill shots, Vayne dominates. A skilled Vayne would beat an Ezreal the moment they both reach level 6.

Definitely grab Vayne the moment you believe you are ready to try out something exciting and difficult; she will definitely be one of the hardest ADC to master, but easily the most satisfying to play. If you want tips on how to player her, message me.

She also has amazing skins :3
I play Vayne, and against heavy cc I run cleanse and QSS. When that Malz roams bottom you can ruin his day.

KizzyD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-16-2013

Wow how did you even find this thread...

Anyway for anyone still asking the question, Vayne's pretty good, but if you can't play her yet, please don't in ranked. I can't count the amount of people who go "Wow I hear Vayne is so OP and she's open! I'll grab her!" then proceed to feed relentlessly.

IMO the best ADC is Caitlyn. Such a strong early game can snowball you very well, just her AA range can easily zone out the enemy adc. Only thing you gotta be careful for is her low attack speed.

Vortex Sponge

01-06-2014

Ewwwwww...... Vayne

Barron of Hell

01-06-2014

never get Kogmaw