Is vayne the best adc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Makaveli069

10-20-2012

I'd like to buy a good adc and ive heard vayne was the best ive got 7300ip and was wondering should i buy her, or leave it because she costs a lot, and i have never tried her out. I only have two rune pages (standard ad and ap). If you don't recommend buying her who else is a cheaper but good adc?

Hieronymus Bosch

10-20-2012

corki

Vlyigi

10-20-2012

She's very good, but I wouldn't say she's the best nor is she easy to play.

Best ADC's right now= Ezreal/Graves, then a toss up between MF/Corki/Kog/Vayne.

Prince of Doge

10-20-2012

Sivir or Mf are the best.
Trust me.

ThrillOfTheBlunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbshot1 View Post
Sivir or Mf are the best.
Trust me.
not the best

not the worst

Skilliard

10-20-2012

ezreal currently is, but hes getting nerfed soon so it wont last long.

Dannyboy64

10-20-2012

Vayne's early game is rather brutal, unless you have a competent support allowing you to farm without taking too much harass. Should you make it to late game on Vayne, once you've finished about 2-4 items (and maxed your Silver Bolts), you should notice that tanks die VERY quickly to you, which makes Vayne quite powerful late game.

Garey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Vayne is definitely the best ADC if you can get past early laning and still possess adequate skills to position well in team fights.

Those who tell you Vayne isn't a viable ADC are the same people who don't know how to play her well, or has never seen a good Vayne player.

However, do not choose Vayne if your enemy team has a large amount of AOE or CC (you can only predict this in Draft mode.) The reason for this is that because Vayne is so incredibly short ranged, by trying to attack an enemy you risk being cc'd or bursted down. Therefore, I strongly advise you not to choose Vayne if the enemy has huge AOE like Amumu, Galio, Nunu, etc.

And even if you play Vayne correctly, there's still a chance you'd lose if your team doesn't peel for you/defend you from gap closing predators (Rengar, Fiora, basically any assassin) because you get instagibbed so quickly.

Against enemies that rely on skill shots, Vayne dominates. A skilled Vayne would beat an Ezreal the moment they both reach level 6.

Definitely grab Vayne the moment you believe you are ready to try out something exciting and difficult; she will definitely be one of the hardest ADC to master, but easily the most satisfying to play. If you want tips on how to player her, message me.

She also has amazing skins :3

Reallshotgg

10-20-2012

unless you're willing to put hundreds of games of practice to mastering vayne dont bother with her

shes hands down the hardest ADC to master

Boomerang69

10-20-2012

Tristana is the best. Get her from facebook
KAY BYE