TT fans seem to be confused about the new 3v3 map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Desocupado

10-20-2012

This isn't a remake, it's a new map with 2 lanes and 3x3 matchup.

Al Shabab

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
Links or it didn't happen. Haven't seen a riot replay to any thread ever about removing altars "even though they said they will be changed" and making TT its own map. Get out troll. They obviously don't care about splitting the community or dominion draft pick wouldn't have a 20 minute queue time.
many ppl have asked for new maps, me included but I have read their views about it and they are refusing in advance to split the community... I will not argue for them or for that view but if you want to go into specifics search it on google and this and euw server GD (I think)

here is the first link I found just so you do not think that I am making this all up http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2698756&page=2

I did not see them refering to new TT in this context but it is not hard to figure out their position on that.
Old TT will be gone soon, deal with it. If you are not happy, take it to Morello, not to me http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=881548

Mag1cPlochp

10-21-2012

keep the old TT!

fiddlesticksssss

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Shabab View Post
many ppl have asked for new maps, me included but I have read their views about it and they are refusing in advance to split the community... I will not argue for them or for that view but if you want to go into specifics search it on google and this and euw server GD (I think)

here is the first link I found just so you do not think that I am making this all up http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2698756&page=2

I did not see them refering to new TT in this context but it is not hard to figure out their position on that.
Old TT will be gone soon, deal with it. If you are not happy, take it to Morello, not to me http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=881548
The phuking magma chamber dude? Do you even know why they quit it? The exact reason is that the magma chamber would be impossible to balance for how ****ing huge it was going to be. You think flash is bad? It would take double the time to get back to lane than it already takes to get to lane in SR. Whoever placed a ward in enemy jungle better have teleport to gank, or else you would never get there in time. Riot dropped the magma chamber and started on dominion as a "we are sorry" because for a year and a half or so the said they were making it, before it was to "impossible to make without hurting the balance of normal SR". Riot doesn't care about TT. They don't care about dominion either. Splitting the community? Pfft, takes me 25-30 minutes to find a game in dominion draft. Do they care? Nah. Your argument with the magma chamber is way invalid.

Edit: Also magma chamber is extremely EXTREMELY old news. They wouldn't mention new TT, because probably TT was still way underplayed and no one ever complained about the turtling way back then.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticksssss View Post
Links or it didn't happen. Haven't seen a riot replay to any thread ever about removing altars "even though they said they will be changed" and making TT its own map. Get out troll. They obviously don't care about splitting the community or dominion draft pick wouldn't have a 20 minute queue time.
20 minute queue times? Man i seriously Wish it was that Low, 2 and a half hours queue on an average Non-starting Dominion Elo and yes every queue has an Elo, even Normals and Normal TTs for those that don't know how matchmaking works only that those Elos are hidden so that ranked Sr players feel entitled to show their epeens.