TT fans seem to be confused about the new 3v3 map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CragBlade

10-20-2012

They made the map change to encourage new players to play it. If new players come and play it they will eventually add solo que and there might even be 3v3 tournaments in the future.

TT fans didn't ask for this, but people like me who didn't play old TT because it felt boring and somewhat onesided (just my view) are happy with these changes somewhat.

This same thing happened when an ARAM map was made. A lot of traditional ARAM players cried about it, but they eventually shutup.

Ijaacebo

10-20-2012

You can still have regular ARAM on SR.

You're confused, we just want to keep the old TT, and let the new TT, be an extra.

fiddlesticksssss

10-20-2012

I would rather keep the old TT. If riot lets us keep the old TT, then i don't care about the dog **** mistakes that they make. Honestly new players will still feel 1 sided when they play this map. No wards really ruin a lot. So if you ever want to play SR, guess what? You won't even know what a ward is. This map is really just....flawed. Old TT had its flaws, but i grew to like those flaws. However this maps flaws are not neutral flaws, they are 1 sided flaws, and they are named altars. Speed altar is ****ing useless for anyone that doesn't have speed, so that can EASILY be removed. And replacing these other altars with buff creeps doesn't change the gameplay AT ALL. You will still fight over them, however; you won't get a huge gold lead by holding both nor will you get huge damage. So as far as i see it, they can easily be replaced, while still being presentable to new players and old, and still wanting tourneys. You never played old TT, because you liked the long boring games of SR. Now lets make baron spawn in 3 minutes with 10 hp. Whoever kills him first gets the buff the whole game until he respawns and the other team kills him instead. Is that fun? No. So don't say this is what "oh TT fans don't get it". No dude we get it, we just don't like it because they want to replace old TT which has its own fan base, just like dominion and SR with a new ****tier map.

Al Shabab

10-20-2012

no wards teemo op

Lisztomaniac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioAaron View Post
They made the map change to encourage new players to play it. If new players come and play it they will eventually add solo que and there might even be 3v3 tournaments in the future.

TT fans didn't ask for this, but people like me who didn't play old TT because it felt boring and somewhat onesided (just my view) are happy with these changes somewhat.

This same thing happened when an ARAM map was made. A lot of traditional ARAM players cried about it, but they eventually shutup.

so what youre saying here is that riot should neglect TT fans in favor of some people that may like new TT but lets face it wont trade SR for TT, id trade SR for TT anytime, would you?

all we are asking for is that they release it as a standalone map, if you dont like current TT cool, your opinion, you can go and play the new map, but if they replace it, you will have a map to play once in a while when you get tired of SR, but what am i left with?

edit: honestly, oposing the release of shadow isles as its own map, its like having both the cure for cancer and aids, but going all "nah man i just have cancer, screw those guys with aids" and throwing it away, why opose something that would give nothing but benefits even if you dont enjoy all those benefits?

Al Shabab

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisztomaniac View Post
why opose something that would give nothing but benefits even if you dont enjoy all those benefits?
splitting the community, there is countless amount of threads and posts by riot ppl who have answered it, and I will give you their answer in every post: no

fiddlesticksssss

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Shabab View Post
splitting the community, there is countless amount of threads and posts by riot ppl who have answered it, and I will give you their answer in every post: no
Links or it didn't happen. Haven't seen a riot replay to any thread ever about removing altars "even though they said they will be changed" and making TT its own map. Get out troll. They obviously don't care about splitting the community or dominion draft pick wouldn't have a 20 minute queue time.

Pika Fox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Actually, TT fans asked for a lot of the changes in the map. In fact, the new map was made BECAUSE the TT fans wanted problems with the old map fixed.... which requires a map remake. The vocal minority are the ones that are complaining in both the Muderbridge and the Shadow Isles map creations.

LSA

10-20-2012

TT fans are annoying because it's being removed for the new TT, which doesn't make sense because what's stopping them from keeping both? Don't even give me that "it splits the community" ****, like that's ever mattered. By that logic, 3v3 and dominion even existing is splitting the community, yet NOBODY ever complains about their existence. This game has millions of people playing every day, keeping both maps isn't going to change anything.

Meshly

10-20-2012

What the OP said pretty much defined "sellout", just saying. Anyway you can still play the Classic ARAM.