Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My Elo Climb!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

10-27-2012

Game 44. Ahri - 9/5/11 - Diana did really well mid against me. Our top lane stomped. Bottom lane stomped too. Jungle wasn't the best, but he was alright. Win. 1420 Elo.

adc

10-27-2012

Game 45. Cassiopeia - 12/2/7 - Queued with a RL friend of mine. Ori was pretty bad, stomped her hard. Other lanes did well. Got a Quadra this game . Win. 1429 Elo.

New top Elo!

adc

10-28-2012

Game 46. Cassiopeia - 16/2/2 - Well. Evelynn gave me FB at level 1, started me with a ring for the lane. Snagged another kill, snowballed hard. Easy game. Win. 1438 Elo.

adc

10-28-2012

Game 47. Cassiopeia - 13/2/1 - TF wasn't bad, but I got a nice gank at level 3 for first blood and snowballed hard. Top lane fed a bunch, but Olaf wasn't good enough to make **** happen with the kills, so Ezreal and I just stomped everything. Win. 1448 Elo.

adc

10-28-2012

Game 48. Cassiopeia - 5/2/8 - Evelynn didn't feed me, but our team was just better overall and won handily. Win. 1459 Elo.

adc

10-28-2012

Updated the first page - 32 wins, 16 losses, and 182 Elo gained since I started this. Not bad!

adc

10-28-2012

Game 49. Cassiopeia (seeing a trend here?) - 7/2/4 - Mid was apparently playing at 2k+ ping. Either way, I beat her. Bottom was Nunu/Vayne against Ez/Raka, and our Vayne wasn't pushed out of lane. Top was Jayce vs. Warwick - Jayce won pretty handily. Overall, it was another stomp. Win. 1471 Elo.

Getting close! 3 more wins!

MadManDu

10-28-2012

bump

adc

10-28-2012

Game 50. Cassiopeia - 6/7/5 - ****. Talon did decently mid against me, got fed, and bottom lane couldn't shut down Graves. Loss. 1457 Elo.

Erns Rosse

10-28-2012

I read all the games. lmao