My Elo Climb!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

10-24-2012

Game 28. Evelynn - 9/4/10 - Didn't do so hot in the laning phase, but nabbed some kills early on. Overall we just played better than they did. Win. 1333 Elo.

adc

10-24-2012

Game 29. Cassiopeia - 13/5/16 - This ****ing game. The entire enemy team goes after our horrible Ashe bottom lane, so I call baron. We four man baron, take it down easily, except I'm out of mana. It's worth mentioning that Ashe somehow got away bottom lane. I call B and say not to engage. So what do they do? Immediately engage. Amumu and Fiora try to run, but only Fiora gets away. It's now a 2v5 at our inhibitor turret. We go ****ing boss mode and get 4 for none in a ****ing 2v5 fight. From there Fiora and I just pushed everything until we won. Christ, my team nearly threw that harder than an ML baseball player. Win. 1345 Elo.

adc

10-24-2012

Game 30. Cassiopeia - 16/2/12 - Well. Not much to say about this game. Queued with an 1050-1100 friend, first pick Cass. Team got kind of annoyed, since I'ma totally be counterpicked now. Ended up stomping Ori mid (she was... pretty bad - rushed athene's and went codex first). Got ahead in CS, roamed, got kills. Snowballed. Almost got a Penta, but Ori was a **** and didn't give me it . Win. 1357 Elo.

Yaloris

Recruiter

10-25-2012

okay i guess you don't want to duo what a *******bag you are

adc

10-25-2012

Game 31. Graves - 5/2/10 - Nunu wasn't very good (that is to say, he wasn't very aware of anything), but Teemo and Vlad stomped their lanes, Amumu did well in the jungle. I farmed decently, but my CS wasn't all that great. Overall we just had the edge the entire game. Win. 1370 Elo.

Also, iL3gacy, I looked you up and didn't really like your stats, so I decided not to play with you. Get over it.

adc

10-25-2012

Game 32. Cassiopeia - 10/6/8 - Did decently mid. Morg was pretty good, despite her wacky item build (rushed athene's?). Enemy rengar camped top, shut Jax down against Wukong. Sivir and Taric STOMPED Sona and Ezreal bottom, leading to a very strong Sivir carry, 16/3/13 or something like that. Win. 1381 Elo.

My top Elo is 1389, by the way, getting close!

adc

10-25-2012

Game 33. Cassiopeia - 13/4/11 - Did pretty well mid. Got a nice double kill early because of a mistake for FB and the kill. Akali was pretty bad, and our amumu was a giant ******bag. We all did alright, though, and once Vlad stopped being a dumbass and we fought as a team, we won fairly handily. Amumu was the biggest dick, though, lol. I said sorry because I didn't pay attention and missed him coming in, and asked him politely to ping next time. He then proceeded to rage at me because apparently I'm a spoiled little kid or something. Ah well. Win. 1392 Elo.

adc

10-25-2012

Game 34. Cassiopeia - 11/3/14 - Did alright mid. Karthus was the first player I've had trouble against in quite a while (and he was 1260 Elo, figures). Died once early, but didn't feed. We came back because of a nice team comp and some good play. Win. 1403 Elo.

**** yes above 1400! Only 97 to go!

SuperSayajinSwag

10-26-2012

I really love this thread. I read it every time there is something new. Im rooting for you bro. Although I'll say... You dont need luck. You got skill. Haha. :)

FrT Exa

Recruiter

10-26-2012

This threat gave me the idea for my "100 games challenge" thanks a lot dude !