My Elo Climb!

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-23-2012

Game 22. Ezreal - 7/2/7 Got a free kill on Vayne early, she DC'd. Was duo queueing with mid player, he did really well. Top did alright. Jungle did alright. Vayne stayed DC'd most of the game, so it wasn't a hard game in the slightest. Still sitting at the lowest two spots in our games (1361 and 1371 Elo), playing with 1400+ players, so it's going well. Win. 1361 Elo.

Also, I don't think I'm plateauing at 1300.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

10-23-2012

Game 23. Ezreal - 4/0/7 - Didn't do so well bottom, first time actually playing against Lulu. Oh well, stayed ahead in CS most of the game. Team did pretty well despite the fact Janna spent the entire game being a pessimistic little ****bag. Three of them got caught right at the end (I did too, but I was fast enough with cleanse to get away) and we lost. ****ing christ. Loss. 1348 Elo.

adc

Master Recruiter

10-23-2012

Game 24. Graves - 2/6/2 - Enemy had troll AP taric/kha'zix mid, Vayne was solo bot. I was consistently 100~ CS ahead for most of the game, until my team let her freefarm and couldn't handle the rest of their team (???). Sona got caught a couple times, my team didn't understand what staying together meant, so I couldn't do anything because amumu would just push me out of the fight while they ran to the other side of the jungle. Loss. 1336 Elo.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-23-2012

Original post needs to be updated. Surely, with 4 pages worth of posts, you've played more than 16 games.

Also, for what it's worth, I think the original post should include the champ and kda for each match number.

adc

Master Recruiter

10-23-2012

Yeah, I got lazy with those.

My first post had 4 games because I had 4 games backlogged. I'll consider, though.

Sir Baggington

10-23-2012

Do the 100 game challenge, you will not only be terrifyingly good with the champion you choose but you will likely climb in ELO as well. If you do not know what the 100 game challenge is then please visit this link : http://www.lowelo.com/blog/2012/8/15...ge-part-i.html

Terrible BedHead

10-23-2012

I second doing the 100 game challenge.

adc

Master Recruiter

10-23-2012

Game 25. Ezreal - 9/5/4 - Lane went really well. I queued with a 1470 friend of mine and managed to convince a guy to play Leona (they were all 100+ Elo higher than me, so he was worried I'd fail). I didn't. We stomped the lane, I was 9/1 at some point. Then it went to ****. Team couldn't keep it together. Irelia was 1/6. Kennen was 3/6. Shyvana was 1/7. Jax kept jumping me and Leona couldn't do enough to keep him off me, since he was fed. Loss. 1326 Elo.

Baggington: I've got nearly 2.3k games played overall, with about 2k normals. I'm +100 in normals and almost exclusively play AD. Graves and Ezreal are my two most played champions, and they're the two I play in ranked 90% of the time. My main problem is teams in teamfights. I need to improve in teamfights, but I need a team that can keep me alive as well. Those don't happen too often. My last hitting is good, and my item builds are pretty good, I think. I certainly make mistake, but I'm not building swiftness boots on ezreal as AP mid.

adc

Master Recruiter

10-24-2012

Game 26. Graves - 6/7/6 - Lane went decently. Taric fed some, but mostly we were even, since I beat him on CS consistently. Team got caught while I was pushing out my lane, this obviously makes me the worst AD carry ever. Jayce was only with the team half the time, nobody protected me in fights. I still managed to do decently, but whatever. Horrible game overall. Loss. 1313 Elo.

adc

Master Recruiter

10-24-2012

Game 27. Evelynn - 8/8/15 - Did alright in the laning phase. We got caught out a few times. Oh well, we did well. Not bad for my first time Evelynn since the remake. Win. 1324 Elo.

12345678 ... 14