What's the point of getting Promote in ARAM?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razy6trix

10-20-2012

Trolling? They seem to play for real though...

Any clues? Everytime I've seen it, it has been completely useless and used at the wrong times (ie: not to push, but just randomly).

Razy6trix

10-20-2012

ty

Lucchinii

10-20-2012

'cuz ARAM is filled with bads 'cuz it's a custom game and you get people playing from all sorts Elo?

Brian Wildblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

promote is a push spell, if timed properly, you can take a turret down before the enemy has chance to act

I don't think they're trolling... they just don't use it properly

DrytharStarthra

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Also, in my opinion, since promote is on one of the shorter cooldowns for summoner spells most people who take it use it to get extra gold. Every time your promoted minion kills one of their minions, you get the gold for it. And ARAM is alot of 5v5 battles, ignoring the minions at times.

That's just my random thoughts and some sorta suggestion. Idk, I don't take promote lol.

Razy6trix

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Wildblade View Post
promote is a push spell, if timed properly, you can take a turret down before the enemy has chance to act

I don't think they're trolling... they just don't use it properly
Yes, just like heal is a spell used to bait or recover HP.

If they are using heal at full HP constantly, clearly they are using it wrongly, and that could be called trolling because they just destroy the whole purpose of the spell.

Quote:
Also, in my opinion, since promote is on one of the shorter cooldowns for summoner spells most people who take it use it to get extra gold. Every time your promoted minion kills one of their minions, you get the gold for it. And ARAM is alot of 5v5 battles, ignoring the minions at times.

That's just my random thoughts and some sorta suggestion. Idk, I don't take promote lol.
Yeah... the same people who get 10cs in an aram game, as an AD carry clearly they are interested in gold gain -_-

I get that most of the ARAM players are baddies from 200 elo but I still wanted to unveil the logic behind the Promote choice.

Razy6trix

10-20-2012

yu

Razy6trix

10-20-2012

hj

Puppito

10-20-2012

for promoting minions

havikryan

10-20-2012

its fun to use and you know, ARAM is about fun not about winning