Ask Renekton - The Stone Room

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragonEpico

10-20-2012

*A summoner stands in front of Renekton, at a safe distance and next to the summoner who guards him. His hood covers his long face, and his voice is like a whisper, as if he had trouble talking louder.*

You were abandoned by your brother. He should have helped you when this madness was beggining. He just took care of his business while you were baring the evil of thousands. He cannot help you now, you are lost.

My question is, What are your nightmares? What do you see when The Shadowy champion creates them in your mind?

One last question: What if I told you that Nasus claims to still loves his brother?

Ask Renek

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonEpico View Post
*A summoner stands in front of Renekton, at a safe distance and next to the summoner who guards him. His hood covers his long face, and his voice is like a whisper, as if he had trouble talking louder.*

You were abandoned by your brother. He should have helped you when this madness was beggining. He just took care of his business while you were baring the evil of thousands. He cannot help you now, you are lost.

My question is, What are your nightmares? What do you see when The Shadowy champion creates them in your mind?
"My nightmares? My worst nightmare is to REMEMBER THAT I AM THE BROTHER OF THAT JACKAL"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonEpico View Post
One last question: What if I told you that Nasus claims to still loves his brother?
"I do not care what he thinks, someday I'LL KILL HIM"

Ask Shenn

10-21-2012

"That is your problem. You wish to kill everyone because of your rage. If you were to calm down, and remove your rage, then the summoners could trust you and let you free." He said, not even flinching from his loud and excessive yelling.

Ask Renek

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shenn View Post
"That is your problem. You wish to kill everyone because of your rage. If you were to calm down, and remove your rage, then the summoners could trust you and let you free." He said, not even flinching from his loud and excessive yelling.
"I don't wish kill everyone, i just want kill a STUPID DOG and those who protect him"

UberDuDrop

10-21-2012

In a puff of smoke similar to a smoke bomb, a Minion appears in the chamber.

Mighty Renekton,
I wish to know why you use your.....rather interesting blade.
The minion disappeared, leaving behind a sight ward

Ask Renek

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDuDrop View Post
In a puff of smoke similar to a smoke bomb, a Minion appears in the chamber.

Mighty Renekton,
I wish to know why you use your.....rather interesting blade.
The minion disappeared, leaving behind a sight ward
"This is a "Sword of Honour" given to the most powerfull warriors of my home world"
After Renekton answer that, he destroy the sight ward, he has enough summoners watching him all the day.

((For more information about the weapon of Renekton, its a reference from Star Trek, "bat'leth" is the name of that kind of weapon))

LightCam

10-21-2012

Not long until summoner Cam appear out of nowhere. However Cam is a lot different than before until he took out his questions lis

"So I was wondering, it's been a while since I read some lore descriptions in the library. Which make me want to ask......... How do you going to kill Nasus?"

The summoner ask normally while his sword is hiding behind him

Eredaar

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightCam View Post
Not long until summoner Cam appear out of nowhere. However Cam is a lot different than before until he took out his questions lis

"So I was wondering, it's been a while since I read some lore descriptions in the library. Which make me want to ask......... How do you going to kill Nasus?"

((Hey! glad I found you, me you and geo need to set a time to work this thing out))

Ask Renek

10-21-2012

Quote:

Renekton recognize Cam
"YOU!"

The Crocodile tries to hit the summoner, but the summoner responsible for supervising Renekton, stop him with a spell
"Please, Renekton answer the question." says the summoner.

"GRRRRRR... IF I AM FREE OF THIS JAIL, I WILL DESTROY HIS SOUL AND BODY!!"

DragonEpico

10-21-2012

Quote:

*Faces Cam*
Renekton can use the evil of men to empower his rage. There is a lot of it in the Fields of Justice. It's a matter of time until he collects enough I guess.

*Faces Renekton*

Am I Right Renekton? Isn't it easier to empower yourself first this way? Feed on the evil of the weak.

*Upon seeing Renekton completely maddened, the mysterious summoner departs before getting an answer. A scaly, thin tail follows him form under his robe*

Maybe I should come back in another time.

1234567 ... 12