Ask Karthus (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

10-21-2012

(( Bump of death. ))

AskKarthus

10-22-2012

(( Habitual bump ))

AskKarthus

Arrakasta

10-24-2012

Greetings Karthus, I had heard before that you used to dwell within the Howling Marshes, but new things I have heard suggest otherwise, could you clarify this?

And. I'd like to go to the Shadow Isles one day, would that be possible why I am still alive?

AskKarthus

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakasta View Post
Greetings Karthus, I had heard before that you used to dwell within the Howling Marshes, but new things I have heard suggest otherwise, could you clarify this?

And. I'd like to go to the Shadow Isles one day, would that be possible why I am still alive?
I do not ordinarily visit the Marshes, I do have holdings there. I haven't made much use of them since I have gained champion status.

Visiting the Shadow Isles is quite possible for the living. You should visit, the climate is wonderful this time of year.

Arrakasta

10-24-2012

I guess one would need a proper guide? About that, what are your thoughts on your fellow Shadow Isle champions?

AskKarthus

10-24-2012

Quote:
I guess one would need a proper guide? About that, what are your thoughts on your fellow Shadow Isle champions?
You will need a guide if you have little purpose there, or if you have a lack of common sense.

My fellow Shadow Islanders are all comrades. We share a similar purpose, and we are all members of a vicious cycle, save Elise. A comparison to the living is she is as a newborn to us. She has not yet found her place among us, but we all will welcome her when she does.

Arrakasta

10-25-2012

Hmm interesting, I must say, I find the Shadow Isles fascinating, one question, what do you think of Urgot? D you hate him for denying death for his quest of vengeance, or do you respect him for that?

AskKarthus

10-25-2012

Quote:
Hmm interesting, I must say, I find the Shadow Isles fascinating, one question, what do you think of Urgot? D you hate him for denying death for his quest of vengeance, or do you respect him for that?
He did not deny death himself, but was remade in his current form by the Noxian Academy. I can not say I hate him for it, nor can I say I hate those who defy death. It would be somewhat hypocritical of me in a sense. It is simply as it is. The time will come for this world to end. All those alive can hope is that the next is superior.

AskKarthus