Ask Karthus (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskKarthus

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
Sona floated into the room, her soft soothing music filling the room. Words can also be sensed from it.

Hello Karthus, how is your day...? Have you been busy? Surely you have been practicing lately!
I have been fine Maven. I've had little to do recently, why do you ask?

Ask Her Etwhal

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
I have been fine Maven. I've had little to do recently, why do you ask?
I merely wish to visit my bandmates is all. I have been quite buzy the past few weeks, though several summoners helped me...

AskKarthus

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Her Etwhal View Post
I merely wish to visit my bandmates is all. I have been quite busy the past few weeks, though several summoners helped me...
I understand why you may have been busy, the summoners never seem to cease prattling or trying to get us to do something.

Ask Mad Chemist

10-20-2012

((lol they got you before me))

AskKarthus

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
((lol they got you before me))
(( Yeah, my old lore was OP, so they nerfed it. I actually like the new lore a bit.

Also, I'm using my parent's computer, so make sure you links are safe for Woona. ))

Ask Mad Chemist

10-20-2012

((Yep I'm atually curious on how will they chane my lore, and I'm on a rented computer so, I can only put SFW links))

AskKarthus

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mad Chemist View Post
((Yep I'm atually curious on how will they chane my lore, and I'm on a rented computer so, I can only put SFW links))
(( I'm surprised that they would change your lore, or mine for that matter. ))

Ask the Herald

10-20-2012

{{ Yeah....the little Pentakill references with Sona?

They no longer make sense by virtue of this new lore. NewKarthus doesn't seem the type to sing for the entertainment of others, only to cause suffering and death. }}

Razie

10-20-2012

So in your current state you are eternal... and you say that i will have a choice to become like you when i die.

Would i be able to learn all about magic if- Nevermind. I'll wait out my existence here, then live out my dream.

AskKarthus

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razmig View Post
So in your current state you are eternal... and you say that i will have a choice to become like you when i die.

Would i be able to learn all about magic if- Nevermind. I'll wait out my existence here, then live out my dream.
To answer your first question, anything with a soul is eternal, my soul simply remains here.

Magic was a gift to me given by death, that I may act as its messenger. I sing its lauds. It is my job to bring true peace to the living. I do death's work.