Champions you expect to do badly in the new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MadLock

10-20-2012

With a bunch of the new items, along with the new map, some of the champions would have a very hard time on the new Twisted Treeline.

Starting this off I say Mundo.
Passive Regenerate .3% of your HP every second.

Old Counter Ignite, Morellos Evil Tome

New Counters -Wicked Hatchet Blackfire Torch Blade of the Ruined King

In addition to his old items. Who else do you guys think will have a hard time?

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Every ranged Carry not called Ezreal and Maybe Varus, they still didnt adress ranged carries itemization (blade of the ruined king seems rather a melee carry item than an Adc item) and gave even more power to bruisers with the addition of Pillager.
Mixed feeling about bloodmail: for once it is a great item for Treeline and feel it's a cool balanced alternative for warmogs on the map but i really doubt it wouldn't be Op on the other gamemodes.

Hoizengerd

10-20-2012

TT had a huge problem with tanks dominating, this is a step in trying to level the playing field...if they can make squishy champs viable in TT that's great

i don't think this is enough to do it though, we'll see

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
Every ranged Carry not called Ezreal and Maybe Varus, they still didnt adress ranged carries itemization (blade of the ruined king seems rather a melee carry item than an Adc item) and gave even more power to bruisers with the addition of Pillager.
Mixed feeling about bloodmail: for once it is a great item for Treeline and feel it's a cool balanced alternative for warmogs on the map but i really doubt it wouldn't be Op on the other gamemodes.
wut
WUT
Corki ****s all over ezreal

Infirc

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
wut
WUT
Corki ****s all over ezreal
Corki cant use vam danmned pillager or however that **** is called, Ezreal can and will, Honestly The thing needs to be toned down because as of Now number of Van damn pillagers per team is the winning factors,, not the altars (as some dislikeable guy has been spamming on the forums).

Judas Priest

10-20-2012

Fiddlesticks, Vladimir and all HP regen oriented champs. But they already sucked in TT anyway.

Buck Strickland

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
This is a good thing. Ranged AD carries are ridiculous on Summoner's Rift. Makes me glad to see less of them.

Para

10-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Strickland View Post
This is a good thing. Ranged AD carries are ridiculous on Summoner's Rift. Makes me glad to see less of them.
I don't think they're ridiculous.. they're only ridiculous if they are allowed to farm. However EZ and Corki are getting indirect nerfs with the former getting a direct nerf.

Also I think Mundo should be fine. He won't be in lane but in the jungle with his monstrous clear speed.

Al Shabab

10-20-2012

everybody except teemo, but finally we will see more of him

joe42

10-20-2012

i expect you ammamamma